Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
We were very pleased.
Avaliou em 31 de Agosto de 2019
On August 10th we rest with the daughter in hotel "Bilkay", in Turkey. We were very pleased. Super hotel, very comfortable, clean, conveniently located. Rooms are serviced daily. The meal is always fresh, delicious.
Friendly, caring staff, great communication.
The hotel is very conveniently located. Not far from the sea. Beach No. 11 belongs to the hotel and is located in the famous Cleopatra beach. If you like the sand, you will love it. You can rent umbrellas and deckchairs or you can lie just on the towels because the beach and sand is always clean.
There is a park of unique beauty near the hotel and Castle also. You can get to the Castle by bus No. 4 or by hoist.
The hotel is near the city center. The famous market is about 10 minutes far from hotel. Not far from hotel there is a harbor, many museums and other interesting, beautiful places also. You can reach them by walking.
Families, older people also young people who like nightlife can rest in this hotel too.
We have been in Alanya seven times and few times spent our holiday in this hotel. We plan to came back in this hotel not once.
I think you will definitely be satisfied. Because you feel here like at home. The hotel owners and staff seem they love their work, life and creates a wonderful atmosphere. This is also one of the reasons why you will want to come back.
maximum 1* hotel
Avaliou em 2 de Outubro de 2018
the hotel is a disaster. the staff is not friendly. rooms old. food is los. hotel from the nightmare. I would not recomme.every day food los. to 22h finish evrything drink.staff to recepcion not good.
Avoid this hotel
Avaliou em 21 de Setembro de 2018
Very bad hotel. To cut it short you can just read first syntax:
- food was very poor. Every lunch has 5 plates, one for soup (low quality), rice, potato (or french-fries), some boiled vegetables, and the last one that supposed to contain meat, usually contains boiled broccoli or cabbage. All that with 25 sorts of similar salads.For 4 days from 10 we haven't got a piece of meat for any meal - i don't count breakfast salami for a meat. This make all guests (majority Russians) unsatisfied, so you will probably see a lot of frustrated people passing by.
- bad hygiene: dining tables were dirty, cutlery poorly washed etc. One staff member is cleaning tables (throwing remains of food), after that he cleans his hands on pants, and goes to cut bread holding it with the same hand which he rubbed of his pants!!!
- cleanliness in very low level: our toilet was greasy from the first day. When we complained about it, they tried to clean it and after that it stayed dirty. There was rust on towel holder, and water drainage wasn't working.
- bad maintenance: our mini bar wasn't working, but their maintenance worker tried to convince me it is better to drink warm beverage instead trying to repair the problem.
- hallway darkness: due electricity savings, they turned off some lights in hallways
- no doorsteps: you can hear everything that is going on in whole hallway. Even toilet doesn't have doorstep.
- bad smells: rooms 1 and 12 on each floor had toilet ventilation sided to hotel kitchen. Every day you will be waked up by smells of pancakes or eggs.
- no one speaks foreign language: someone mentioned that staff was speaking English, but they don't know even basic words. You can't communicate to a single person on any language beside Turkish.
This hotel is holding to the single advantage, it's location. It is located at the proper distance from center and near very good beach. Everything else is not worth the money.
Best 3* hotel in Alanya
Avaliou em 1 de Agosto de 2016
The hotel areas are very clean, food was nice, not big choise, but always something dofferent. Room service also has been great, always clean towels and bed. Wonderful Cleopatra beach very close to the hotel 60m. City center 10min to go by walk, very nice park by the sea 200m away. Recommend to go who want's to stay in a city, and by the most wonderful Cleopatra beach.
Not the friendliest place....
Avaliou em 6 de Outubro de 2014
Ok, let´s be fair, the hotel has a good location and the room (at least the one we got) was clean and quiet. There were other rooms, however, were guests complained about noise from the bar and pool area. But these positive remarks are unfortunately spoilt because of the lack of service particularly by the bartender(s). They seem to think that guests asking for (all inclusive) drinks and hanging around the bar are a nuisance and should be dealt with accordingly.
The food included was the same morning, noon and evening, eatable but nothing to write home about.
Conclusion: There are many other hotels in the area with the same location. Pick another one for your holiday.