Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
nice street view, nice bathroom
Avaliou em 10 de Outubro de 2021
Stayed in a corner room and my favorite part was the view that overlooked Thonglor and the bathroom that took me to Japan. Cleanliness needed improvement (especially during covid days) I found several strands of hair on the bed and head board. the staff changed the sheet for me right after but it kinda got me to question the house keeping standard. Every thing else was good. Love the decoration and functionality inside the room.
Room for improvement…
Avaliou em 18 de Setembro de 2021
Terrific locations, good facilities — but improvements are needed. The biggest issue for me was that temperatures were set way too high for comfort. Maybe they are trying to save money, but to me the public areas were sweltering. In the guest room as well, even though I dialed the thermostat as far as it would go — to 18C — the temperature never fell below 23C, which is way out of my comfort zone. Do they have the temperature limited as a cost-saving measure, or was I just unlucky? Other small annoyances: bathroom was great — large, with two basins and a great shower. But while there was a small tube of “body wash” in the shower, none of the three basins (including the small one in the separate toilet room) had hand soap. No soap at all. As well, no cotton buds or other amenities were to be found (apart from shampoo, body wash, conditioner, and two disposable toothbrush and toothpaste sets. I had to go out on a shopping mission for cotton buds and bar soap — surprising for a hotel of this caliber. I would stay here again if these problems are corrected — it would not be difficult to do. Most importantly the room temperature, which caused a sleepless night in spite of the otherwise comfortable bed and quality sheets and pillows.
Average Stay, Missing Home in Japan
Avaliou em 27 de Agosto de 2021
Room Type: Suite
Number of Nights: 2 Nights
Price Range: Moderate (Currently affordable due to Covid-19)
Personal Rating: 3.0 out of 5.0
1. Japanese food here is authentic. I am Japanese and really enjoyed the breakfast and sushi. Missing home….;
2. Nice cake shop at the promenade. Authentic Japanese-style cakes which are pricey but worth it;
3. Japanese-style bathtub and washlet toilet. Took a nice bath everyday using bath salts and washing my bum clean with the automated toilet spray
4. Housekeeping staff are the hidden stars here. Extremely thorough and the rooms were immaculate
1. Probably due to limited staffing, had F&B staff working front reception. No “welcome” just check-in. Asked for my credit card twice. Once to swipe and another to take 1,000THB deposit. Couldn’t they do this all at once?? Puzzling to say the least;
2. The location is not too convenient. A long walk to the main road. Nothing much to do around (probably Covid-19 had some impact on that);
3. Pool is refreshing but the reclining seats are cheap and lacking;
4. The future “JAL City Bangkok” across from the Nikko was a hospitel. The poor people of Bangkok, afflicted by the Covid-19
virus kept looking at us when we were swimming. Broke my heart as some were children. I pray that all of them have had a speedy recovery;
5. Staff are not very friendly. Japanese speaking GM has returned to Japan and I spoke to him via telephone. I reckon if he was around, things would have been better
Note: Covid-19 measures were in place and were conducted efficiently. I never felt unsafe here. Breakfast is served in room and you’re given two choices— Japanese and Western. All restaurants are closed.
Will I stay here again?? Probably not but perhaps my review is not too fair as Covid-19 is a big negative factor here.
Perfect BED recommend
Avaliou em 17 de Agosto de 2021
First time i choose to try Japanese hotels in Bangkok, Hotel Nikko
Hotel is very good location close to BTS sky train and easy transportation.
Premier Room, cleaness and perfectly decoration with soften colors mood and tones. Some kind of room amenities PANPURI brand is on request. Bath room with good sizing bathtub and separate with toilet. The Best here i'd recommend is The Bed and Pillow, Very very good quality, feel relaxed. No backache. You must try. Premier room seems like superior room only sizing and location different.
All hotel's restaurants are closed, serve only morning prior, breakfast have two choice Japanese and ABF, Japanese breakfast is good test with properly portions.
Room's electrical such as TV not a smart TV. but hotel available for multiple speakers, quite good of sound performance.
For the rest of hotel facilities are closed refer government announcements.
Hotel staff they are nice especially khun Khanitha, she very kind assistance and support. Housekeeper team are nicely and helpful.
Avaliou em 10 de Abril de 2021
I book a room on booking.com and when I arrive at the hotel at 1am they said there is no room for me.
Nothing I can do and they even dont find other hotel for me. Let me find the new hotel myself at 1am.
3 weeks past and still no compensation or any contact from hotel.
Such a terrible hotel.