Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Avaliou em 3 de Outubro de 2021
My room was not touched once by staff during my entire four day stay. This is a complete rip off. I was told no replacement linen, but no service at all? Are they
I was expecting no new linens but my room received no service at all for the entire four days of my stay.Thus is a rip off and if they are trying to claim some COVID related reason this is absolute rubbish now we are in October 2021.
The Worst Hotel - EVER!
Avaliou em 30 de Setembro de 2021
Until recently, I traveled for work for 20+ years and am a loyal Hilton member. This HGI was the worst hotel I’ve stayed in-EVER! I would never recommend this hotel and never plan to set foot in it again and this is why:
1. If you plan on getting any sleep, don’t stay here, or at least ask for an odd number room. The even number rooms back up to I95 and you hear all the cars zipping down the interstate, all night long.
2. A prior review states the carpeting in the hallway was awful. I stayed on the fifth floor and let me tell you, the carpeting is disgusting. As my wife stated during our walk down the hallway, “this carpeting is gross.”
3. Also, a prior review stated the hotel does not follow COVID cleaning protocols as their remote was not covered by the disposable plastic cover. The hotel responded that they do follow COVID cleaning protocols and do cover their remotes. They would bring this up with housekeeping as it was an oversight. Well, guess what, my remote was NOT covered with a plastic cover. I had to use my own disinfectant wipes for my own piece of mind to make sure the remote was clean.
4. Ice machine on the 5th floor, out of order. Pretty much a pain to have to take an elevator to a lower floor to get ice.
5. Breakfast service was AWFUL (I never got to eat breakfast). On weekends, they do not start until 7am. We were attending a sporting event that started early and had just enough time to eat breakfast and then leave. On that Saturday, at 7am, they were just starting to put out the food items and said they would not be ready for another 10 minutes, so we had to leave without breakfast. The next day (Sunday), at 7am, nothing. Nothing being put out and nobody doing anything. At 7:05am, we see somebody and they say breakfast won’t be ready for another 20-25 minutes. We asked to speak with the kitchen manager and it was the same individual. We complained and he was a very condescending person (Alex). He told us, and I quote, “Look, if you prefer, I can make up an excuse to give you but that isn’t going to change him needing another 20-25 minutes before opening.” I have never been talked to it that manner before and if that were an employee of mine, they would’ve been fired. Did he forget that he only has a job because of the customers or did he just not care (I would say both).
6. We voiced our anger and displeasure to the front desk agent upon check out. Asked to speak to the hotel manager. He advised they weren’t in yet but took down our complaint and said he would “ensure” the manager call us that day after they got in. Well, does anyone think I ever heard from the manager? If you guessed no, you would be 100% correct.
If I could, I would give this hotel “negative” stars as they are not even deserving of 1 star. With hotels looking for business, this hotel ensured that they will never, ever get my business again. There is a Hampton Inn and a Homewood Suites right there. Try one of those hotels.
Try another Hilton
Avaliou em 25 de Setembro de 2021
What a difference a year makes-Rated this hotel last fall and gave it five stars because we enjoyed our stay so much-this time it definitely didn’t live up to our expectations of a Hilton Garden inn-The friendly staff that we were so impressed with last time apparently does not work here any longer as we were not only not welcomed but ignored -Our room itself was clean but the rest of the hotel could use a little bit of love-Don’t understand why all of the doors look like they were attacked!!Missing paint and large scrapes and scratches – very strange -we stayed at this property last year and our only complaint was the pool and hot tub were so busy all evening we were not able to enjoy them however this time we chose not to since they looked like they were in very desperate need of a good cleaning - hot tub is actually brown -we will stay at a different Hilton property in the area next time
Needs some work
Avaliou em 24 de Setembro de 2021
Pros - bright, clean lobby, grounds were pleasing, room was clean (mostly)
Cons - most of the doors along each hallway look horrible, bed was very uncomfortable, bedspread was dingy (clean, but dingy), staff was ok but they seemed to just go through the motions, and the road noise was a relentless serenade of jake brakes on I 95.
In need of a lot of cosmetic repair
Avaliou em 6 de Setembro de 2021
There was a ton of chipping paint on all the room doors. The room had unfinished touch ups and questionable stains on the bathroom wall. The duvet covers have also seen better days. If this was for more than a one night stay, I would have checked out and found other accommodations.