Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Avaliou em 12 de Setembro de 2018
Quarto muito confortável , com chuveiro bom e muito limpo . Café da manhã bom com bastante variedade . Fica longe do centro de Míconos, você vai precisar de carro. Na recepção fomos atendidos por uma moça , para chegar em nosso quarto com todas as malas ela ficou dando voltas pelo hotel , sendo que se pegasse a escada ao lado da recepção já estaríamos no quarto , achei isso um absurdo , ela não sabia nos dar informação a respeito de ônibus. O hotel tem um Tranfer para a vila por 12 euros . Mas é bem fácil usar o transporte público no Porto Velho vc pega o ônibus que vai para Ano Mera , com um custo de 1,80 euro, vc vai descer na rua principal no ponto para praia de Ftelia , fica bem perto do hotel .
Excellent Location, 10 min drive from everything.
Avaliou em 23 de Julho de 2021
That would be the second time we stay in Ftelia. Excellent location 10 min from the town,port,Alemagou...
Bar service and the guys there are great. Can't say the same about the reception hospitality. Rooms were clean and the renovated ones are very nice.
Great value for money as well.
Not what we expected and not 4 stars.
Avaliou em 5 de Novembro de 2020
This hotel was really disappointing for us and we shortened our stay.
I don't want to be too harsh as the staff were really nice and were nice when we said we weren't going to stay and refunded us for the days we didn't stay.
But... I think its good to be honest so others don't have the same problems we did.
1) its in the middle of nowhere! which you might think is okay but the taxis don't have meters and don't accept card so you could be paying any amount of cash to go to and from the hotel for dinner/sightseeing/etc and theres nothing in walking distance so unless you have a car its pointless to stay here
2) its not a luxury hotel by any means - its more like a hostel/2 star and wasn't that clean - lots of dust in our room and opened bottles of toiletries which during covid isn't great.
3) the pool is TINY!!! definitely not big enough for all the rooms they have
4) no matter what the website says, there is no sea view! its next to a farm and theres no sea view from any part of the hotel, just a farm view
5) the breakfast is really disappointing - they served us uncooked sloppy poached eggs (one wasn't even on the bread)nand when we said they weren't cooked they said thats how it is in greece and refused to cook it more (see photo of completely raw eggs).
I will repeat though, the staff are friendly and nice. If you have a car and just want to escape somewhere quiet then yes this is the hotel for you, but if you want to enjoy mykonos and go out and don't have a car... stay closer to the mykonos town.
Enjoyed our stay but improvement possible
Avaliou em 23 de Agosto de 2020
We had a really good stay at the hotel - it’s a bit off the beaten track but we knew that when we booked and we were happy with a few quiet days. The room was a good size and very comfortable and the hotel is designed and furnished well and feels premium. The only reason we’ve given 3 stars is that the hotel is billed as a 4* hotel and it just doesn’t feel like it. It may tick all the boxes that technically makes it a four star hotel but the service levels are really where it misses the mark. The staff individually were all really nice but the hotel was definitely understaffed, which was particularly noticeable at breakfast when multiple tables were all sitting trying to get served. Covid clearly made it more work for the staff as there was no breakfast buffet, so they should have had an extra pair of hands to help. There were other small examples of service levels, but overall everything could be slightly better. Reception could be more helpful, and have better knowledge of the local area and bar restaurant etc service could be much slicker (not bringing starters and main courses at the same time for example!). Overall not a bad stay, but having stayed in tons of 4* hotels the shortcomings were obvious.
Good place to relax, but no good view of the sea
Avaliou em 2 de Outubro de 2019
overall a good place to relax, but no good view of the sea, bathrooms were small and difficult to take a shower, frankly did not like the location, also breakfast spread was very small, nothing much for a vegetarian