Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Budget motel near Interstate 95
Avaliou em 25 de Março de 2021
The motel has free parking. I had to stand outside in sub-freezing weather to check in. The check in seemed slower than I am used to. The rooms have outside entries. When I got to my room it looked shabby. There was no dial tone on the telephone. I did manage to get a good night's sleep. I, obviously, did not get my wake up call; but there was a knock on my door about a half hour late. My check out went without any difficulty.
Go to the Holiday Inn
Avaliou em 11 de Fevereiro de 2021
Omg this place is the worst. I never write bad reviews unless it’s really bad. This place is disgusting. The toilet was not cleaned. There was pee splatter all over the toilet. There was garbage left in the garbage can. Someone’s tissues and an empty Modello beer can. This was the worst. The bed looked like a 5 year old made it. I have stayed at some bad places before but this was at the top of the list for bad. Will never come back again !
Disappointed - Stay Somewhere Else!
Avaliou em 29 de Abril de 2019
We stayed here one night and overall we were pretty disappointed in our stay. On the positive side, the location isn't bad as it's near a couple restaurants and gas stations - and is just off the freeway. Also, the guy that checked us in, Andy, was very friendly and efficient. There's also free wifi. Unfortunately the negative items far outweighed the positive:
* The room doesn’t really look like the photos on their Trip Advisor page, or on the Motel 6 APP
* It also had a strong odor of smoke, even though we booked a non-smoking room
* As far as safety goes, the room was missing both the deadbolt lock and smoke alarm
* The bed lacked a blanket, it only had 2 sheets and a thin comforter
* The table in the room had some sticky substance on it
* Furniture was falling apart and badly needing updating
* The TV was not watchable as every channel but one (Fox News) was nothing but static
* There was rotting wood on the door frame in the bathroom
* The bathroom itself was disgusting as the shower curtain was stained and ripped, and the walls were filthy with some "mystery stains"
* As far as sleep quality is concerned, I would say this hotel is POOR at best, as we had noisy neighbors and were awoken by a couple trains blowing their horns in the middle of the night.
* Pool had no water
Went to the office the first thing in the AM to speak to the manager about the issues we had but the office was locked, and we couldn't find anyone but a handyman onsite.
Overall, this is easily the worst Motel 6 experience I've ever had - saying this after staying at literally dozens of Motel 6's across the country the past 10 years or so. I'm certainly going to rethink our booking strategy in the future.
Geoff and Deb Stults
Avaliou em 24 de Março de 2019
We had a very pleasant stay. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Andy and his son Rohan worked with us to accommodate us. It was easy to get to and was close to our destination. The price was affordable and we will definitely return again.
Avaliou em 30 de Dezembro de 2018
This room has received most of the chain-wide updates to furnishings. It is shabby-clean, and although booked as a non-smoking room, there is definitely still the smell of stale smoke lingering. Other than that, there's nothing particular to hate about it ... but there's nothing to tempt me back, either. I do have choices, and I'll simply plan my trip better next time. I won't be back.