Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Avaliou em 30 de Novembro de 2014
Simples mas super confortável, novinho e limpo! A dona é a única que fala inglês, mas todos os funcionários são muito atenciosos. É um hotel pequeno e bem localizado (pertinho do rio). Possui serviço de transfer, aí já paga no hotel e não tem perigo de ter surpresas desagradáveis. Vale apena.
Avaliou em 8 de Dezembro de 2018
Skirting boards parcel taped on, floors duct taped. Sheets had brown stains on them. There's a market and a stage _literally_ 2 meters from the window. This is good in a way, if you want to go to the market. Terrible if you want to get up early and have to listen to kareokee all night.
Staff were nice enough and allowed us to shorten our stay and changed the dirty sheets.
All the guests passport photocopies are sitting on the reception desk (a few meters from the market) so I could have bagged 20 passport details without much fuss, if I was so inclined.
nothing special but good location
Avaliou em 27 de Junho de 2018
this hotel is basic. only stay here if you are on a tight budget. it's located right on walking street, and we had the unfortunate experience of arriving on Friday night during the night market. the taxi could only drop us off at the edge of the market, and we had to walk with all of our luggage through the middle of the extremely crowded market. we could barely get through, and it was not the best way to start our stay in Krabi Town. my four-year old nephew fell going up the stairs and hit his head something fierce. the man at the front desk would not give us ice for the child's black eye, even though we saw that the hotel had ice available. that's pretty poor service, if you ask me. Krabi Town is a great stop over for any destinations in the Andaman Sea, but we would definitely stay elsewhere next time.
Avaliou em 13 de Abril de 2018
A small 14 room hotel, with all rooms on the second floor. The reception area and lobby occupy only a portion of the ground level. The remainder is taken up with mainly clothes shops, laundry and very small bar, all accessible from the street.
• Super central location with the weekend night market literally outside the font door. The riverfront is just around the corner.
• Great price via Agoda.
• Staff are ok.
• Free daily water, tea/coffee. Soap, kettle, fridge, hair dryer.
• I like the fact that the hotel reuses their hotel water bottles, hoping they are BPA free?
• Generous size rooms with ample storage and lighting options.
• Air con and hot water were good.
• Large sitting area in lobby.
• The weekend night market closes around 11 pm, however the terrible blaring, live pub music opposite AND across the road finishes around midnight.
• 7.30 am woken by ladies yelling outside the hotel and more loud music. Possibly coming from the laundry shop. Not the hotel's fault.
• Paint! The biggest, and most easily fixed, downfall of the hotel is worn and dirty paint. Especially the doors and trimmings.
• Cable TV had only one English channel working. Staff said twice that they would take a look, but never did.
• The light blue walls just didn't make sense to me, considering the focus on their ‘orange’ theme. NOT of great importance, but detracts from the overall appearance.
Basic A/C room in a small hotel in a central location
Avaliou em 10 de Dezembro de 2017
If you are on a budget, but you still want hotel-style accommodation, this is free place to go.
The staff does not speak English very well, and it's certainly not a travel agency. However, for our kayakinf trip, they made the effort to call all the tour operators to find one that wasn't booked out and suited our schedule. In the end, we got a really nice trip much cheaper (350B) than what we've seen elsewhere (550 to 1500B).