Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
This Brand is far from Consistent
Avaliou em 7 de Outubro de 2021
Stayed one night for business. Very friendly staff. Quick flawless check in. Thanked me for my Loyalty and mentioned their grab n go breakfast. From that point on is where I learned that locations among this brand differ greatly. This location has no fitness options which is only a slight inconvenience since my stay was only for a night. The issue for me is the cleanliness & clear neglect of care. Carpet Stains throughout the room, Dirt in most all the crevices. In addition to dust and dirt, Spider/cob webs can be seen in most of the corners and doorways (inside & out). Stains and damage on the furniture. Some dirt on the furniture could be easily removed. Stains on the shower curtain also. Lastly the area out side the door way had lots of litter that needed taken care of. When choosing this brand I can no longer do it blindly, I must first read reviews as I have stayed in some nice places under this brand but unfortunately this want one…far from it!
Not up to Marriott Standards
Avaliou em 8 de Setembro de 2021
Girls screaming at midnight, pot smoke wafting around all day with no security. Platinum for life member and 6’6 and was not accommodated any kind of upgrade and stuck in a small bed where we didn’t fit. Q: “Will you clean the room today, Saturday?” A: We can clean the room on Wednesday!” Stop hiding behind Covid and serve your customers or close. Positives? Room was clean and good location.
Filthiest Hotel I have ever stayed.
Avaliou em 10 de Agosto de 2021
Residence Inn Louisville East
Although the personnel at the front desk was very professional, the room was awful. We stayed at a suite on the second floor and everything looked fine until I looked at the ceiling fan, it was super dirty. The garbage disposal seemed to have old food left in it. The top of the refrigerator was full of dust. In other words, the cleaning crew did not do their job and it seems it as not done for at least a week or more.
I will never stay in that property again. I have traveled all this hemisphere and it is the filthiest room that I have stayed in. It's a pity that the Marriott name is associated with this property. We did not request a new room as we were with three kids and all they wanted to do was to go to sleep after a 12 hour drive.
I was not able to include the pictures of the ceiling fan full of dust.
Middle of the Road
Avaliou em 28 de Abril de 2021
We could not book a room where we usually stay, so we went to this one. The personnel tried to please and were very friendly and helpful, but the cleanliness is not top-notch. This hotel will do ok in a pinch, but if you have a better option, take it.
Worst Extended Stay hotel experience
Avaliou em 21 de Abril de 2021
The overall stay was disappointing. I have traveled a great deal for business and stayed at a number of extended stay hotels including Residence Inn's. This hotel claims a 3 Star rating but in my estimation, is far from it.
1) There was nothing stated on Marriot's or Expedia site saying that there was only a ONCE PER WEEK housekeeping, NO DAILY. It was left up to us to get towels, coffee, dish washing materials and so on, that normally would be resupplied daily. Since we had to visit daily, at least half the time we were forced to return a second time with no one at the desk.
2) The grills were filthy, with one not operational and the other had strong gas order even after lit. The reaction was, its always like that. Random paper and bottle/can trash laying around (not terrible, but not what i would expect for a 3 star hotel)
3) Kitchen items were sparse. For example, one sharp knife, no steak knives, no baking items, only 6" (yes 6) skillet. In total, the worst supplied of any place with a kitchen that I have ever stayed, including cabins. It was stated that the rooms had the standard Marriot bundle, but i cannot believe that they have scrimped this much
4) While the room was generally clean, there was a large glue or wax deposit (about 6 inches in diameter) in the main area and another 4 inch mystery mark in the vanity area. The maintenance staff tried to clean up and did get the mystery mark, but again, not what you expect for a three star. If i'm being thorough, the couch also had tears on one of the arms (reminded me of a dorm couch)
5) Not necessarily Marriot's fault but the Expedia and TripAdvisor's photos showed a fireplace but we were informed when there that they had all been removed. This was one of the reasons we chose this hotel