Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
It can cost you a life... Be careful.
Avaliou em 28 de Setembro de 2021
We were traveling 2021 07, three people :child , mother and grandmother. The first 6 days were good, we didn’t pay attention to the condition of the hotel as we arrived on holiday and all we needed were sun, beach and pool.
On the last- seventh- day of our vacation, my mother and child found themselves in a hotel hospital where they spent a terrible night. We believe my little son and mom were poisoned by hotel stuff by food or something for the purpose of making a profit. We are only hotel's food.
In afternoon my child (7 years old) and my mom ate a burger at a water park - a hotel outdoor cafe - and said the meat had a suspicious taste.
I didn’t eat it so I felt fine.
The child had diarrhea and vomiting from 5 pm to 10 pm, about 15 -20times. It was scary to watch his face turn blue each time he vomited and he couldn’t breathe standing in front of the toilet.
We didn’t have private travel insurance and didn’t know what to do in this case. I never had a similar terrible situation in my life.
I was at the pharmacy- outside the hotel- twice, I bought what they recommended.
When a emergency situation arose, I asked reception for help and a local doctor was called (a small hospital is located directly on the hotel territory 2 min walking distance) and we paid 500 EUR for the health services. (Firstly they offered 700eur to pay, then suddenly dropped the price to 500 EUR- when I asked to help my family in any case and any price I would pay, because my family were in critical condition.)
Thank God my child and mother survived.
I do not recommend the hotel to anyone just because a holiday can cost a life.
Still thank you to the doctor for saving lives.
Stuff do not write me apologies right below my comment I don't need your cold and arrogant answers...
Avaliou em 31 de Agosto de 2021
Very nice staff, very good good, everything is perfect ( the rooms, pools, the restaurnats). The activities evert night are enioyable. Animation team is very funny and helpful with everything they can, also Ogun is the best one if you come here ask for him.
In particular - great, but in general, Turkey service went greatly down :(
Avaliou em 22 de Agosto de 2021
The hotel in general is (my own opinion) is one of the best in Turkey.
However, I believe, because of COVID-19, that's a common thing in Turkey - the service went greatly down comparing to the previous years... that's really sad, but...
1. The first thing happened to us was the room - we've booked a so called "standard double-room" for 2 adults and 1 child (in fact, almost a teenager). The one that we got was more or less "okish" for 2 adults. Ok, in 3 days we got another room (talking to other guests that happened too often this time). However, in the past we got a room always in the same block that we lived before - this time a lady at reception said "that can't be that we could offer you a room in the same block". I don't know why she said that but that was always the case in the past at least.
2. Animation. Honestly? Really poor and boring. Sorry guys, but that's true. Most likely, that was because of unclear situation with Russian/Ukrainian/etc work visas for animators because of COVID-19, but all previous years it was at least 10 times better (maybe even 100 times).
3. Beach - cool. Just cool :) Sorry - hot :)
4. Barmen - increadible.
5. The way the "all inclusive" works now is just nightmare... Why, if I want to have more of this food and less this, I get less first and more another?
Guys, if that's because of COVID-19, please train your personnel at least in English. But considering, that the most of the guests coming from Germany and ex-USSR (at least in the past), it would be good if they could speak at least a bit these two languages also. We saw and talked to a lot of other guests who were disappointed in lunches/dinners, when they got not what they wanted to have.
Of course, all barmen speak English, German, Russian, Turkish, but at restaurant it's quite different.
6. Room cleaning comparing to our previous visits was awful. Amount of towels was less than the amount of guests in the room, the floor was always dirty, the balcony door was left always open after cleaning (we had a ground-floor room, so theoretically anyone could get inside through an open door, right? Especially, after an incident in the block B/C when there were policemen after a robbery in one room) - we said that in English, German and Russian to the cleaning lady (I'm sorry but we don't speak Turkish) and also at the reception, but no result - the door was left always open/unclosed. That's unbelievable...
Avaliou em 7 de Agosto de 2021
Really liked the hotel. Clean huge area, great food, deliciuous drinks. Staff is very young people and looks like really happy to work there. At the bar Batuhan offers really good drinks and makes them very deliciuous, and ofcourse he always smiling. We looking forward to come back next year. ☺️
Avaliou em 7 de Agosto de 2021
Lonicera World Hotel is a wonderful hotel where I had an amazing time with my family and friends. The activities we did here were really fun, and the animators made them even better, especially Mert Ali and Mertcan. My favorite activity I did with Mert Ali and Mertcan was paintball, where we had a lot of fun. It’s really nice to have them around you and I enjoyed their presence. They made my vacation so much better.