Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Avaliou em 15 de Março de 2019
Ficamos 5 dias nesse paraiso, antes de ir para Cancún fomos super bem recebidos, pessoal super sinpatico e prestativo. Condominio tem restaurantes, starbucks, lojas uma infinidade de coisas e fica perto da 5º avenida. Café da manhã bem bom, cama super confortavel. Recomendo
Mi casa és tu casa!
Avaliou em 30 de Dezembro de 2013
Eu e meu marido estivemos em Playa del Carmen em novembro de 2013 e não poderíamos ter estadia melhor.
A localização é ótima! O Green Oasis fica a quinze minutos a pé da quinta avenida,
Os donos são amáveis e prontos para atender. O quarto é bastante aconchegante e a piscina pode ser usada a qualquer hora.
Nos sentimos em casa. Em breve, queremos voltar!
MY SECOND HOME
Avaliou em 18 de Fevereiro de 2019
We stayed here for 40 days and after a week the staff was so nice that they were no longer staff but felt like family. We are a couple in our early 60's and we did not want to live in a party mode place, so we chose this place and we were happy with our choice. Located near the golf course it is in a quiet area. Good value for the money and will surely go back. Many thanks go to Salvador and Alonso at the reception who made our stay that much nicer. We had a problem with the shuttle going back to the airport and Salvador magically solved our problem. WOW thanks Again. Many thanks to Cecilia our maid always happy and hardworking. Special thanks to our gardner Kandido and our maintenance man Natanael . We managed to mingle with people from France, Canada, and Argentina. It was so nice. This place felt like we were at home just close to the beach, nature, and 5th avenue. We were extremely happy with our stay at Green Oasis and the Mexican people are very warm and respectful we should build bridges not walls.
Avaliou em 1 de Julho de 2018
El lugar es perfecto.... nada de costos escondidos. Esmeralda y Santiago se encargaran de hacer de su estadia una experiencia maravillosa. Cuartos impecables, siempre hay parqueo y el desayuno siempre listo!
This is the perfect place to stay, no hidden fees like other places! Esmeralda and Santiago will ensure your stay is a wonderful experience. The rooms are clean and near, there is always parking available and the minute you wake up the breakfast is ready for you.
A great B&B plus!
Avaliou em 22 de Junho de 2018
A great option for someone looking for a quiet, small and relaxed bed and breakfast with better then average standard. From what I understand this was once a residence now turned into a bed and breakfast. All rooms won’t be alike. Somehow they’ve managed to capture the feeling that you’re staying at a friends house and their slogan “Mi casa es tu casa” fits it nicely. Let’s break it down:
- Fast wifi that extended to my room and all public areas. (I’m from Sweden and I’m picky with connection speed but the speed exceeded my expectations!)
- Nice rooms with a reasonable sized bathrooms (Gringos be warned, bathrooms are smaller here then in the states).
- Friendly and relaxed staff, they won’t push themselves on to you, won’t demand tips but will always greet you with a smile and help you when you ask for it.
- My room had a safety deposit box which really made me relax, they should put that on their information as it is a big advantage, at least in my opinion.
- Very clean!
- Beds and bathrooms are reasonably comfortable and kept fresh and clean.
- Effective AC and fan ceiling in the room.
- Not all rooms have balconys and fridges, just be aware of that.
- The breakfast was pretty petite, a glass of juice, a cup of coffee, a small youghurt and two slices of toast. Would have been nice to have some other options, perhaps containing a gram of protein. Maybe there were options, I’m far too Scandinavian to complain but then again, if there were it should be presented to you and not something you’d have to ask for.
- There is a lingering scent of mold in the second story of the main house (but let’s be real, I’ve paid for rooms in hotels ten times the price that couldn’t fight it either, this is a very humid and warm place, that is why you’re planing to come here right?).
- I pretty much felt alone the whole stay, I knew there were other guests in the hotel and I noticed that the sound isolation between the rooms where... as could be expected if you live in a house. The rooms have thin wooden doors.
(And for the record, calling all “eco friendly“ hotels that save water by not exchanging towels and bed linen for the sake of water salvage, please try again after you remove your pool and stop watering your lawns and flowers. Everyone knows what’s going on here.)
REGARDING TRIPADVISORS RATING SYSTEM
Let’s adress the fact that the rating system is very basic. It makes it very difficult to fairly compare hotels in distinctively different ranges. With all said and done I would definitely say this is a B&B plus. A better breakfast would have granted this place a score if five... dots?
Playacar is one of several gated communitys in Playa del Carmen with guarded entrances. With that said you can feal very safe moving around here. Inside Playacar you’ll find plenty of small connivence stores laundrys and restaurants and what not, the close to the bigger hotels in Playacar there is a small mall. It is ideal for cycling or walking but since you can’t enter the golf course, the center of the area you’ll be doing quit a bit of walking back and forth, a car isn’t really recommended if you wan’t to explore Playa del Carmen as parking is kind of scarce the closer you come to the main beach and main commerce street, the fifth avenue or quinta avenida.
If you take all that I’ve said into account I would definitely both recommend and stay again!