Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Beyond being a dive!
Avaliou em 3 de Setembro de 2019
A ZERO isn't an option, and people giving more than a 1 are clearly not holders of standards of any kind.
1) I'm pretty sure my sheets were dirty (hairs, many of them!!! Ew), and it was too late (no one in office at 11pm) to switch and "no refunds" was posted when I checked in earlier, but didn't inspect the room due to an event. Thank god I had 3 blankets in the car that I laid on the bed.
2) The bathroom floor was beyond filthy (the tiles)!
3) A lot of sketchy individuals live here, rent here, hang out here.
4) There are cigarette butts everywhere on the property grounds as well as active smokers.
5) No one in office, and the lobby was locked tight when I checked out at 8:45am, kinda slacking off don't ya think?!
6) The room smelled so poorly.
7) Nasty plunger left on plastic bag on bathroom floor.
8) Toilet has issues flushing.
9) Mildew on shower curtain.
10) I recorded a cockroach crawling across the floor in the morning after I knocked it off my bedside table.
11)I'm 5'7" and the shower head was so low I had to duck! Thank goodness my 6'2" husband wasn't on this trip!
12) So many stains on carpet, I had to leave my shoes on at first and then put down towels to walk barefoot in the morning to dress. The carpet left black marks all over the towels, it was beyond disgusting, and should be removed not just cleaned. There is NO amount of steam cleaning that could save that carpet.
13) No clock, and no place to plug in a charger easily on either bedside.
14)Door was hard to open and close.
15) The air/heater was extremely noisy.
16) There is a train track that is busy all night but it's good because the air/heater almost muffled the sound in my room which thankfully didn't butt up against the tracks like the other wing of the "hotel."
Honestly, this place should be condemned and bulldozed! I am shocked it's such a disgrace. There is budget, and then there is just unacceptable!!! I'm seriously traumatized by this place.
Should be renamed "The Welfare Prostitute Lodge"
Avaliou em 20 de Agosto de 2019
Had a woman knock on our door at 3am, not staff, trying to make a living by making guests of the hotel her clients. She wasn't the only person to be loitering in the lot as the welfare chainsmokers had their midnight meeting on the permise. Had wake up calls every other hour as the train screeched by on the rails just 50 yards away that along with people talking at all hours of the night. To be honest the room wasn't absolute dog sh*t but it was some type of sh*t to say the least. Shower didn't drain fast enough and within seconds there was standing water. No strong smell of smoke or urine like the other reviews suggest but we could have just been lucky. Beds were questionable and pillows were lumps of something to put your head on. If it says anything I slept fully clothed with a sweatshirt on top of my pillow. So to sum it all up don't stay here unless you want a horrible time sleeping with a side of lets get the hell out of here.
Hope you enjoyed the review as it may be the only thing I enjoyed about my "experience" at the tiki lodge.
Avaliou em 1 de Julho de 2019
A pickup full of trash to the maximum capacity lives in the parking lot. A prostitute just finished some business at the hotel. Concrete steps were falling apart. Sketchiest place I have ever stayed. Right by the railroad tracks. Paid $707 for 2 nights as it was the only place in town.
SHIZHOLE of a place!!!!!
Avaliou em 1 de Abril de 2019
Don't even know how to describe this property - Dregville, Druggerville, Derelict City, Stinkyhole, TrailerParkTrash, Bumland - all off the above and much, much more!!!! If you really want to experience the homeless/welfare dreg side of existence right in your face - then this might be a place for you! It's situated right below an elevated railroad trestle with extremely loud, rumbling, and squealing trains going by - all night long!!! According to the waiter at the diner next door, welfare dregs live in one flank of the place on monthly rentals after they get their welfare checks and then hang outside and smoke and do their drugs at all hours of the night. Other derelicts and druggers hang out in the alley between the lodge and the diner and openly smoke and do their drugs as well - "hey dude, ya got any spare change" was a common phrase from them - and the management can't do anything as their on diner property and the diner is closed by then. Beyond, the morons is the room above me were laughing, talking, and stomping on the floor all night long and were then going outside and doing the same in front of my room - I guess they don't realize that other folks might be trying to get some sleep in the other rooms - clueless idiots all of them!!! And then there were the girls of the night out in the parking lot smoking and giving you "come on baby" looks to maybe score an extra $200 between their other johns! Kept the covers up on the bed and slept on top of them as I wouldn't even chance the sanitary conditions of what might have been lurking underneath although the pure yellow foam pillows provided zero support. I could go on and on and on but think you get the picture. The place should just be razed and put out of it's misery!!!!
Discusting - Think twice
Avaliou em 16 de Outubro de 2018
Before booking I read reviews and knew that I shouldn't expect much and that is totally understandable for the price. However the experience that my wife and I had was absolutely shocking!
First of all we arrived about 3 hours late from our check in time and as we arrive we see all kinds of shady people hanging out in the parking lot, people living out of their cars, and bums digging through the dumpster. Wife was already uncomfortable with the setting. When we go to check in the lady (as nice as she was) said that our room hadn't been cleaned yet and we needed to give it at least 30 minutes even though we were 3 hours late. Should have been "cleaned" 3 hours ago?
The worst part: We arrive back at the room 4 hours later and go inside the room... the smell of urine immediately blasts, everything in the room was so far beyond cleanly, and was just flat out discusting. So bad that my wife wouldn't even sit to figure out what we were going to do. Next a prostitute comes knocking on my door asking if she had the right room just to make things worse and more uncomfortable. Ultimately we hunted down a different hotel and paid a premium for to book such short notice but any price just to get out of the tiki lodge was acceptable.
I highly recommend even if looking to save as much money as possible like I was, to look at a chain with comparable prices that at least have some standards and actually clean.
Lastly, we brought our complaints to the manager and was refused any sort of refund (not surprised) you would think that refunding the nights not used would be acceptable, but that clearly reflects the type of establishment they run there.