Avaliação dos hóspedes
Pontuação dos viajantes
Perfil dos viajantes
Viagem a sós
Viagem com amigos
Resumo das pontuações
Qualidade do sono
Perfect For Families
Avaliou em 24 de Julho de 2021
Currently staying at Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort for the second time. What a marvelous place!
The perfect spot for a family vacation. Here are some highlights:
-Lakefront property with a private beach
-Tons of shallow water
-Big water trampoline
-Beanbag toss, ping pong, frisbee golf
-Complimentary kayak rentals
-Many nights feature music in the evenings
-Areas to roast marshmallows
-Ice cream across the street
Our room has a kitchen, pullout couch, very comfortable bed, and feels newly renovated. It also has a gorgeous lake view.
Alex is the leader of the property and does an excellent job. He was generous with his time and offered guidance when I had questions / hesitations about coming at all due to air quality concerns from the Tamarack fire. The staff is friendly, helpful, and timely with requests.
We’ll be sad to leave and anxious to return. THIS is what a family summer trip is all about. So many great memories created. What fun!
Avaliou em 1 de Julho de 2021
What a wonderful place to stay. The location is perfect if you want to be right on the beach. The water toys are included in your stay is such a plus. The staff is friendly and thoughtful. Great for families or couples.
Avaliou em 27 de Junho de 2021
We had a great time at Mourelatos with our 13 yr old and 6 yr old. Kids loved being steps away from a private beach. With a full kitchen, gas grills and laundry facilities it was a home away from home for the week. Staff was very friendly and always helpful (communication mostly via text). Looking forward to coming back!
Avaliou em 26 de Junho de 2021
Note that Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort actually prefers to use text messages to communicate with their customers so I have text messages to prove the information I am posting here is the truth. Note that Mourelatos is NOT concerned if you as a customer have a bad experience at their MOTEL. They just want your money.
First of all, do not let the name “Lakeshore Resort” fool you. This place is a rundown MOTEL on the beach. If you do not care about a quality night’s sleep or if you do not care about paying a very high premium price to stay in a rundown MOTEL, then don’t bother reading this review.
For those who do care, here you go….
• The online photos give the impression that the room furnishings at Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort is “vintage”. In reality, you walk into a dark room with furniture that has seen its last days and carpet that should have been replaced a long time ago.
• The bed was HORRIBLE. I would not let my dog sleep on that mattress. The mattress was literally sinking on one side of the bed. If a mattress is sinking, it is time to replace the mattress.
• The exterior door for the room has a glass panel at the top of the door but the problem is that at night, Mourelatos exterior lights shine through the glass and into the room and right into our faces while we were lying in the bed trying to sleep. How are you supposed to sleep with a bright light shining in your face all night long?
• The sheets and towels are cheap and they are worn with tears and stains on them.
• I brought these issues to the attention of the managing owner. Mourelatos actually taped cardboard against the glass on the door per the attached photo and they claim to have changed the mattress but it was the same mattress that was somehow propped up and in doing so, the mattress was even worse because it felt like sleeping on a board.
• We were on vacation paying resort prices to stay in a rundown MOTEL where we had no sleep for 2 nights. At that point it was time to go. We ended our vacation early at Mourelatos and went somewhere else.
• The managing owner knew about the sinking bed and he was aware of the external light keeping us up the first night but the managing owner sent a text message saying, “we are sorry for your discomfort”. That was it. To make matters worse, after we checked out, I noticed a charge from Mourelatos on my credit card where Mourelatos charged an extra day. When I inquired about it, Mourelatos “blasted me” in a text message. I have attached a screen print of my phone that shows the text message from Mourelatos.
• As long people continue to pay to stay at Mourelatos, Mourelatos will continue to treat customers poorly and offer low standard room accommodations at high prices.
Special place to stay on Lake Tahoe
Avaliou em 18 de Junho de 2021
This property is in Tahoe Vista, a small town along Highway 28 in north Lake Tahoe. It is a motel-style property but the rooms are very spacious and large. We were in Room 111, a first story room at the end of one wing of the property. It was as large as a studio apartment, with a king sized bed, living area, breakfast room, full kitchen and full bath. Plus, it had a huge wraparound deck overlooking the lake! The deck had lounge chairs and a full patio table with seating. The property is in an ideal location.
The staff at the resort are all very friendly and helpful. They texted us after our first night to make sure everything was good. The resort also offered live music at night, from a deck on their private beach. It was a treat to listen to music while relaxing on our deck and watching the sunset. The private beach is sandy and features lounge chairs with umbrellas, along with various watercraft to rent. The lake is shallow at its edges and we could wade in quite a distance without the water even reaching our knees. The water is clean and cool and refreshing.
We liked this property a lot and would return.