A stay at The Driftwood Hotel places you in the heart of Juneau, within a 5-minute walk of Juneau Arts and Humanities Council and Juneau-Douglas City Museum. This motel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Mendenhall Glacier and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Alaska Governor's Mansion. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Juneau Arts and Humanities Council - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Juneau-Douglas City Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Alaska Governor's Mansion - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Alaska State Capitol - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Wickersham House State Historic Site \- 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Cope Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Mount Roberts Tramway - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Last Chance Mining Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Perseverance Theatre - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Mount Roberts - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Macaulay Salmon Hatchery - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Mendenhall Golf Course - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Auke Bay - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
- University of Alaska-Southeast - 19 km / 11.8 mi .The preferred airport for The Driftwood Hotel is Juneau, AK (JNU-Juneau Intl.) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi.
Stay in one of 62 guestrooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the motel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a ferry terminal shuttle.