Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
NO ES BUEN LUGAR
Opinión escrita el 13 de Mayo de 2019
El hotel está en una zona fea llena de vagabundos que se meten al estacionamiento. No hay desayuno y la habitación se siente muy expuesta a zona no muy segura. No es barato en relación a lo que dan. Mucha gente quejándose de falta de aseo de la habitación y cambio de toallas. La vdd es que mejor nos fuimos pq 2 clientas muy enojada por el tipo de mal servicio y nos recomendaron un hotel de nombre SUBURBAN que está muy agusto y bonito por menor precio y tiene cocina en la habitación.
Este Américas vale ya no se llama así. Ya tiene otro nombre. Pero la zona está fea
Watch Breaking Bad, not live it at this no-tell motel
Opinión escrita el 15 de Octubre de 2019
If you want to live like Breaking Bad, stay here. Otherwise, this property should be removed from any booking site. Room was so bad that I left early. I pre-paid through a popular portal so I put up with the conditions for 1 night but then I feared for my health and safety so I left. The manager was not on site so the worker managing the desk said my refund would be processed later by the manager. That was 6 weeks ago.
1. Room reeked of smoke. I booked a non-smoking room. When I checked out and went to another hotel, my clothes in my suitcase reeked of smoke. That's how strong it was. I have asthma and it was not good for me to breathe all of that.
2. Stains, torn up carpet, dirty towels & broken furniture. Possibly dried blood on the walls from drug users.
3. Plastic bag over the smoke detector was scary.
4. After 1 night, I was debating my sanity in staying there and read a lot of reviews and was horrified. Just then, someone was screaming outside my room, got in a fight, and was shoved against my room. I waited for some time to pass and got out of there for my own safety.
5. Front office was closed and locked because staff were in a neighboring room messing around. Unprofessional.
6. People staying (living?) there seemed very questionable. Loitering around and stare at you so I tried to park my car away from them.
7. Was worried cleaning staff would steal my electronics so I would lock them in my suitcase and take it with me but no worries there as there were never any cleaning staff.
Do not not stay here prostitution and drugs
Opinión escrita el 21 de Agosto de 2019
Filthy rooms and an over worked staff!
Needles on the ground from the drug activity.
The owner is creepy And stares at you with out a word or a greeting.
One hous keeper for a large motel is absurd.
There were no towels and when there were they were old and stained.
Prostitution and drugs are rampant here.
I would have given no stars if possible!
NOT EVEN SUITABLE FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE
Opinión escrita el 4 de Agosto de 2019
First, you are CHARGED an additional $60 deposit (refundable). The room was so dirty, I asked for a room change and was denied. I went to the store and bought a bottle of Lysol and sprayed everything. The room color had been changed from yellow to white and the already filthy carpet had stains all over. The shower tub looks like it had never been scrubbed displaying 1/16" of crud (pic). The extractor and light fixture for the bathroom was broken(pic). Only two bath towels were provide and the towel to wash my car was cleaner than theirs(pic). The telephone didn't work and had to use my cell phone to call the office, which rang and rang with no answer. The electrical outlets were faulty. One outlet had to be shared between the TV, Microwave and Fridge (only one could be on at any one time). Asked for an extension cord and never received it. The beds were soft and sank to the middle. The upstairs people didn't go to bet until 4:00 am and in addition to the thumping, the floor would "creek".
I RATHER SLEEP IN MY CAR and SHOWER AT A TRUCK STOP BEFORE STAYING HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!
See the photoes
Opinión escrita el 2 de Julio de 2019
The room had no pillow cases on the yellow pillows, no cold water, very dirty tub and bathroom, a hole in the bathroom door, a gap under the door, and a broken deadbolt. After about 15 minutes I decided I couldn't stay there and asked for my money back, with the person at the front desk agreed to and she gave me a receipt indicating I would get my money back. However, when hotels.com called Leonard to confirm, he denied the refund. I then went in to the hotel the following week (last Wednesday) and spoke with a new manager, and she asked that I leave her my name and phone number and someone would get back to me. No one ever did, so I'll be posting this review on a few sites as well as writing to the Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau.