Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 1 de Marzo de 2020
First time for this hotel, i think its ok forus. Room was clean, staff at front desk very kind and helpful. Not far from Seacon square the big shopping mall and 30 minutes to airport. But sometime too many chinese tourist.Overall its ok.
visit to Bkk
Opinión escrita el 14 de Marzo de 2019
In my visit to bangkok, had a chance to visit the Srinakarin @ 7/149 Moo 1 Soi Suphaphong 1 Yak 6 Srinakarin 40 Road Nongbon Praves, Bangkok 10260, Thailand. It was a good choice we made. were not disappointed and liked the place. Tahnk you!
Heritage Hotel Srinakarin
Opinión escrita el 11 de Enero de 2019
Had a 3 night stay, hotel in desperate need of a renovation I was not enamoured by it what so ever, the location was not the best, but in hind sight that was my fault for not looking further into it before booking, the staff had little understanding of English which did not help
Decent hotel, horrendous location
Opinión escrita el 31 de Octubre de 2017
We booked this hotel (admittedly without much knowledge) thinking that as the address says Bangkok, the location would be fine. We were totally wrong in thinking this. We went at the beginning of October so not a great deal of holiday makers staying in the hotel/area. We believe this was the reason why every time we stepped foot out of the hotel, all the locals would stare at us as if we had 3 heads. This made us feel very uneasy as the area visibly wasn't tourist friendly. So, contrary to our beliefs when we originally booked, this hotel is MILES away from the centre of Bangkok and all main tourist attractions (Grand Palace, Golden Mount, Canals etc) In all honesty, with the crazy Bangkok traffic it took us around an hour and a half (at least) in a taxi each day to get into the city. We felt like we had to make the journey into the city as the area of the hotel is not good, nothing but 7/11's and stalls around and frankly quite scary. Location aside, the hotel itself is fine. Rooms and lobby were clean. The staff barely speak English but were very friendly and helped as much as they could. Breakfast wasn't that great for Western guests, but it was to be expected as most of our hotels around Thailand offered a similar Breakfast selection with Egg fried rice, boiled rice,soup, toast, fruit and noodles.
Suitable for Group Trip
Opinión escrita el 20 de Octubre de 2017
For the past 4 days 3 night at Heritage Hotel Srinakarin for academic trip, everything was fine and not everything was true according to the past review...
1) The room is fine, my friend got a room without water supply but the hotel give a new room.
2) I got room for 3 person with other 2 of my friends, that room has another section for rest and refrigerator, and cabinet..big enough to perform prayer since i'm a muslim.
3) No mosquito at all in the room, my friends and I have enough sleep without interrupted by mosquitoes...
4) My room have 2 air conditioner but only 1 broke at the resting area, so it's fine since the other one near to the bed functioning well.
5) For safety, don't wandering outside the hotel alone at night since there a lot of dogs there...go with a group much better...
6) Manage to serve halal breakfast...since there are another muslim group from indonesia...if you are still suspicious about the halal status you can just eat fried rice with egg and plain water... (Make sure confirm with the hotel first about the food served)
7) Every morning the hotel will give you a wake up call or morning call for breakfast...
8) For muslim, you can buy food at
7-eleven, but make sure check the Thailand Halal Logo (Centre Islamic Committee of Thailand)/(CICOT) first before purchase...