With a stay at Hometown Executive Suites in Bridgeport, you'll be steps from Lyndon B. Johnson National Grassland and a 3-minute drive from Bridgeport Heritage Museum. This hotel is 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from Eagle Mountain Lake and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Harwood Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lyndon B. Johnson National Grassland - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Bridgeport Heritage Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Harwood Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Bridgeport Country Club - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Lake Bridgeport - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Wise County Heritage Museum - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Decatur Golf Club - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- International Exotic Animal Sanctuary - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Black Creek Lake Recreation Area - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
- Alvord Medical Center - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
- Lake Amon G Carter - 35.4 km / 22 mi
- Eagle Mountain Lake - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
- Pelham Park - 42.4 km / 26.3 mi
- Bowie Public Library - 44 km / 27.4 mi
- Fort Richardson State Park - 50.5 km / 31.3 mi .The preferred airport for Hometown Executive Suites is Love Field Airport (DAL) - 117.3 km / 72.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.