A stay at Comfort Inn Brownsville I-40 places you in the heart of Brownsville, steps from West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center and a 4-minute drive from Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge. This hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Bradford Square Shopping Center and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Haywood County Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center \- 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Bradford Square Shopping Center - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Haywood County Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Denmark Presbyterian Church - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
- Cypress Grove Nature Park - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
- Casey Jones Village - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
- Alex Haley Museum and Interpretive Center - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
- Old Hickory Mall - 41.8 km / 26 mi
- North Hospital - 42 km / 26.1 mi
- Rusty's TV and Movie Car Museum - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
- Cobb-Parr Memorial Park - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
- Covington Country Club - 45 km / 28 mi
- International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame and Museum - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
- West Tennessee Healthcare Sportsplex - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Memphis International Airport (MEM) - 97.5 km / 60.6 mi
- Jackson, TN (MKL- McKellar-Sipes Regional) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi .The preferred airport for Comfort Inn Brownsville I-40 is Memphis International Airport (MEM).
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.