With a stay at Agriturismo La Luciana in Castiglione della Pescaia, you'll be 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Natural Reserve Diaccia Botrona and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Vetulonia Ruins. This farm stay is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Parco Nazionale delle Colline Metallifere and 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Cala Violina. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Abbazia di San Pancrazio al Fango - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Natural Reserve Diaccia Botrona - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Red House of Ximenes - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Vetulonia Ruins - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Isidoro Falchi Civic Archeological Museum - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Parco Nazionale delle Colline Metallifere - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
- Forte di San Rocco - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Port of Marina di Grosseto - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Rocca di Frassinello - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Piazza del Sale - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Church of San Pietro - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Piazza Stefano de Maria - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Pozzo della Bufala - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Piazza San Francesco - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
- Chiesa di San Francesco - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi .The preferred airport for Agriturismo La Luciana is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 146.6 km / 91.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air- conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.