When you stay at Econo Lodge North in Charlottesville, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of University of Virginia and John Paul Jones Arena. This motel is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Monticello and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Downtown Mall. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Barracks Road Shopping Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- University of Virginia - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Klockner Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- University Hall at University of Virginia - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- John Paul Jones Arena - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Davenport Field - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Sheridan Snyder Tennis Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
- Heritage Repertory Theater - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- The Fralin Museum of Art - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Fashion Square Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Rotunda - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Corner District - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Peterson Health Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Elson Student Health Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Scott Stadium - 4 km / 2.5 mi .The nearest airports are: Charlottesville- Albemarle Airport (CHO) - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Weyers Cave, VA (SHD- Shenandoah Valley Regional) - 83.8 km / 52 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge North is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (CHO).
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.