With a stay at Hampton Inn Chickasha in Chickasha, you'll be 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Grady County Fairgrounds and 32.3 mi (51.9 km) from Riverwind Casino. This hotel is within the region of University of Oklahoma. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Grady County Historical Society Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Grady County Fairgrounds - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
- The Maize at Reding Farm - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Winter Creek Golf Club - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
- Southern Plains Indian Museum - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
- Anadarko Philomathic Pioneer Museum - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
- Shady Grove Park - 40.3 km / 25 mi
- Lindsay Municipal Golf Course - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
- Newcastle Casino - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
- Murray - Lindsay Mansion - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
- SSM Health St. Anthony Healthplex - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
- South Lakes Park - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
- Earlywine Park Golf Course - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
- Riverwind Casino - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Chickasha is Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) \- 62.2 km / 38.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn Chickasha. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Chickasha? This hotel has facilities measuring 1104 square feet (99 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.