Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Paseando en Dallas
Opinión escrita el 15 de Febrero de 2017
Me encanto el Hotel, desde que llegamos nos atendieron muy bien en el lobby, las instalaciones de lo mejor, la habitación muy amplia y el servicio en bar y restaurante excelente. Sin duda nos hospedaremos de nuevo en este hotel en la próxima visita!!
Buena relación calidad precio.
Opinión escrita el 9 de Septiembre de 2015
Acabamos muy contentos con el hotel, porque aunque nos dieron una habitación que no habíamos pedido, ésta era muy amplia, cómoda y limpia. El desayuno es abundante y variado, quizás no tanto como estamos acostumbrados en Europa, pero muy bien en cualquier caso. La situación es como todo en este país, a 15 minutos del centro en coche. Cerca de las autovías de circunvalación y entrada y salida de la ciudad. El personal amable y atento, aunque olvidaron ponernos un juego nuevo de toallas el segundo día. La piscina es pequeña pero suficiente para refrescarse, y las salas con máquinas para hacer ejercicio están limpias y hay un poco de todo.
Good stay but some improvements could be made especially with staff.
Opinión escrita el 16 de Julio de 2021
Had a 2 night stay this week with a fairly good discount. Front desk clerks were helpful but I had to ask for a luggage cart at check out because none were available at 245 in the afternoon when we checked in and I was told that most people check in and keep them all to themselves. The next morning and not our check in day I only saw 1. On check out I asked and they had one behind the counter and we returned it immediately after we loaded.
1. Very nice clean smell once you enter the front lobby.
2. Suite we stayed in was very roomy.
3. Loved the roomy bathroom and the pumps of shower gel, conditioner and shampoo attached in the shower.
4. Really nice atrium with large sitting areas to visit.
5. Workout rooms were great and there are 2 of them. One with cardio machines and the other with weight benches.
1. Breakfast in the downstairs was not good. Food was pretty bad and not worth the $10.95 per person.
2. Lady serving the breakfast was not a happy person. Told us some things at the welcome area which did not come to pass. She seemed really scatterbrained and did not deliver on some of her promises. Had to continually ask for things we had reminded her of. She almost seemed like we were a bother. Places like Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express have hot breakfast included in the price of the room and are much more tasty.
3. Next day while we were out and about I asked if the bed could be made and we could have our trash taken out. When we returned the floor had not been vacuumed, the bed was not made and we had towels and trash bags placed on the entertainment center in the living room. Yes I guess the housekeeping staff expected us to change our own trash after the front desk it would be changed. I should not pay for a room and be expected to be the housekeeper. So pay me the
rate for picking up the trash you would to
4. Pool had very cold water and the jacuzzi hot tub was not working properly. However the mantainence men let us know that they were working on it and it would take approximately 3 weeks to get it fixed. While it was disappointing at least they were courteous to inform us.
5. Outside at the extended stay next door there were always people yelling and cursing at each other outside. Some of the characters you saw outside seemed very shady and made us feel unsafe. Plus one guy who was not an employee for the hotel offered to carry my bag. Was kind of frightened as I am looking out for the safety of my family. Plus at the extended stay part next door there is an unsightly dumpster overflowing with trash that looks very nasty.
The stay was pretty good but again some improvements could be made to make it better. This could be a great place but needs to be a little more inviting and have more of a welcome feel. We may return again on another trip depending on what deals other properties may be offering at the time.
Don't stay more than one night
Opinión escrita el 8 de Junio de 2021
This hotel was decent at best. The housekeeping on the one day that they came out of 6 was okay for maintenance but these rooms need a deep clean. Stains and substances on the walls, dusty baseboards, etc. Everyone at the front desk seemed nice. We arrived on Friday and no housekeeping came on Saturday. Sunday morning I stopped to see what time we needed to be out or how do we get housekeeping. I was told by 10 or stop by desk and they could add me to the list. Sunday, they came. Thank the Lord. I did the same thing on our way out on Monday, since we had pizza Sunday night and had trash. 5 people (3 adults and 2 kids in 2 room suite with 2 tiny trash cans: 2 queens/let out sofa/and we brought our own queen size air mattress.
Slept well here
Opinión escrita el 23 de Mayo de 2021
Nice room. Spacious. Lots of light, separate duty for desk, relaxing, sleeping, and light cooking. Room needed a deep clean, a trash can for kitchen, more bath towels, had no coffee, and maintenance man fixed nonworking air conditioner. In spite of all this and the pics, slept well in upgraded mattress. Manager on site pleasant as was maintenance personnel. Cleaned room myself, see photo of washrag and oily mark on granite counter in kitchen.