Reviewed 16 September, 2021
The best resort we had chosen, very acomodating, very friendly, everyone would go an extra mile to deliver their services and very humble. Everyone was working tirelessly to make sure our trip was absolutely perfect!
Wonderful stay at Anantara Dhigu
Reviewed 15 September, 2021
Amazing stay at Anantara Dhigu with our one year old. The lagoon itself is gorgeous, and the staff and service were exceptional, especially in accommodating various requests for the baby like villa closer to the pool, with food, buggy pickups, etc. We stayed at both the sunrise beach villa and the sunset water villa - both exceptional experiences. Food at the Thai restaurant was our favorite. Recommend the dolphin cruise, we got to see dozens of dolphins. Great first stay in the Maldives
Amazing place with Exceptional Hospitality
Reviewed 11 September, 2021
We are really amazed to give our feedback regarding our stay in Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort.
In simple words, we had really a wonderful time spent and everything there was beyond our expectations. The resort has everything in place for a perfect holiday in Maldives (like location, landscape, lushness, lagoon, facilities, activities, spa, variety of restaurants etc.. On top of it, the hospitality was really outstanding and the staffs put every single effort to make our stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
We would like to mention few facilities which stood as our top favorites.
- Kids club. Very nicely setup and a great way to keep kids engaged. Our kids really liked it and spent most of their time there during the day. Special thanks to all the kids club staffs (Mus, Jamie and Alex).
- Bicycle for all the guests including kids.
- The personal swing at the beach villa
- Kids games and Kids cinema at AQUA bar.
- Wifi (Free Hi-Speed WIFI in all areas - Even at the beach)
- Buggy services
We want to send our special thanks to:
- Preshan, Raj Shetty, Sisam, Pop, Suranga, Serjio, Saikal, Ice, Dora at Sea fire Salt Restaurant. Preshan & Raj Shetty ensured that there is an Indian food of our choice (specially prepared for us) served at the breakfast. Thanks to chef Narendra for preparing the same. The send-off note at the diner was the top notch.
- Sadik, Chandu, Andrea, Wasly at the Aqua bar. Special thanks to Chef Sateeshan for accommodating our special requests. The fish fry with rice and spice chutney was extra-ordinary and our favourite
- Kanagaraj & Dinesh – Taking extra mile to ensure all our dining experiences exceeds our expectations.
- The resident manager Supratik and the front office team for offering the room upgrade to water villa based on our request.
Our trip was fabulous in all possible ways, and will for sure be unforgettable!
We were welcomed as guests but left like family, with so many happy memories !
Vegetarian unfriendly resort!!
Reviewed 9 September, 2021
This certainly is not the resort where vegetarians are welcomed. I am currently staying in resort, and for dinner in reservation, despite of making explicit mention that we have 3 vegetarians on table, they didn't bother to be prepared for it in 73 degrees restaurant. The approach from management of restaurant is high handed, and kind of statements I am hearing from management as well as serving staff in tone that they are trying to do us favor by doing damage control. If this is the business model of anantara dhigu, they certainly shall announce themselves as vegetarian "unfriendly" resort.
Sea fire salt
Reviewed 30 August, 2021
It was such an amazing resteraunt. The service was very great. The waiters like hatim and siraj and Adnan and all the others were so welcoming and made sure we were always pleased with our food. The food was very fresh and delicious and I really thank the chef. In fact, on our last day they set up our table in a very special way to say goodbye and made sure we were very satisfied. In addition, my kids loved the kids activities provided and they really enjoyed it. My family and I will definitely be coming back again. It was our favorite resort so far.