Another good Amalia property
Reviewed 25 November, 2019
This hotel also was included in our tour package. It did not disappoint. Spacious lobby. Great service and very comfortable and quiet rooms. Another good breakfast buffet. Very impressed with this hotel chain.
Quaint, rustic, minimalist
Reviewed 28 October, 2019
• Amazing food! Such a broad variety of authentic, delicious Greek food
• My room was fairly large,with balcony and mini-refrigerator
• The bathroom was large with strong water pressure, both in the sink and shower
• According to the front desk staff, there are only two irons in the entire hotel (I had to leave my clothes n the seamy bathroom to get the wrinkles out)
• The pool closes very early (before dark)
• The beds are hard and not very comfortable. Were I staying here more than one night, I am sure back pain would soon result from sleeping on these beds
• It's hard to get the room to stay at a comfortable temperature using the air conditioning unit. I spent most of the evening adjusting the temperature on the wall-mounted air conditioning unit
• Not the best place for a quiet night's sleep. You can hear people moving around in neighboring rooms, especially through the vents in the bathroom.
• There are not a lot of electrical outlets. I had to unplug some of the in-room appliances in order to charge my devices.
The only comfortable bed I had in Greece.
Reviewed 25 October, 2019
Kudos for Amalia Olympia for being comfortable, clean, and attractive. Having come there from Athens, I enjoyed the quiet of the hotel and the rural view from our balcony.
I stayed in a total five hotels/AirBnbs, including 2 other Amalias, and this hotel had the only bed my partner and I didn't find painfully hard (for the record, I've never had this problem in hotels outside of Greece).
Only drawback is not being walking distance to town or restaurants, bars, coffeeshops not in the hotel. If it was more centrally located, I would rate it excellent.
Beautiful modern, spacious hotel with hard beds
Reviewed 24 October, 2019
When I first walked into this hotel, I wished I was there for more than 1 night. It was modern, clean, with a huge lobby, nice bar, and huge pool. The room had an outdoor area overlooking an olive grove.I changed my mind upon retiring, because the bed was sleeping on a board! Many people in my group complained, so it wasn’t just me! Also, the buffet dinner at the hotel was just average and didn’t compare to the others hotels in which we stayed in Greece.
Very good hotel
Reviewed 23 October, 2019
Our group arrived after a long walking and received a warm welcome at reception. Although we arrived late, we still had time to swim in the pool. The rooms are a very good size. Breakfast was delicious and all the staff very helpful. Thoroughly recommended if you visit Olympia.