Located in Gold Beach, Inn of the Beachcomber is on the waterfront, within a 5-minute walk of Curry Historical Society and Event Center on the Beach. This beach hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Hunter Creek Beach and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Collier Buffington Memorial Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Curry Historical Society - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Event Center on the Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Hunter Creek Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Collier Buffington Memorial Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Rogue River - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Patterson Bridge - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Otter Point State Recreation Site - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Meyers Creek Beach - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Geisel Monument State Heritage Site - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Ophir Beach - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Cedar Bend Golf Club - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
- Secret Beach - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
- Prehistoric Gardens - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- China Beach - 27.4 km / 17 mi
- Samuel H. Boardman State Park - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a library, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.