When you stay at Papillon Chambres d'Hôtes in Hambye, you'll be by the sea and within a 5-minute drive of Hambye Abbey. This guesthouse is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Cornille-Havard Foundry and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Poeslerie Museum and House of the Lacemaker. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hambye Abbey - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Cornille-Havard Foundry - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Poeslerie Museum and House of the Lacemaker - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Champrepus Zoo - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Coutances Botanical Garden - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
- Coutances Cathedral - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
- Saint- Martin de Brehal Beach - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Ferme de l'Hermitiere - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
- Chateau de Gratot - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Bréville-sur- Mer Beach - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Velorail of the Vallee de la Vire - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Bréhal - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Cotentin and Bessin Marsh Regional Natural Park - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
- Green Beach - 27.3 km / 17 mi
- Christian Dior Museum - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi .The preferred airport for Papillon Chambres d'Hôtes is Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) - 76.3 km / 47.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.