With a stay at Econo Lodge near Fort Lee at I-295, you'll be centrally located in Hopewell, within a 10-minute drive of Petersburg National Battlefield Park and Beacon Theatre. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Weston Plantation and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from U.S. Army Quartermaster Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- U.S. Army Women's Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- U.S. Army Quartermaster Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Beacon Theatre - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Weston Plantation - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Petersburg National Battlefield Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- John Randolph Medical Center - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Swaders Sports Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- General Grant's HQ at City Point - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Southpark Mall - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Old Blandford Church - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Keystone Antique Truck and Tractor Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Farmers Bank - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
- Centre Hill Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Siege Museum - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
- Pocahontas Island Black History Museum - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge near Fort Lee at I-295 is Richmond Intl. Airport (RIC) - 33 km / 20.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
At Econo Lodge near Fort Lee at I-295, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.