When you stay at The Wild Iris Inn in La Conner, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Museum of Northwest Art and La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum. This 4-star inn is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Skagit County Historical Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Pioneer Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Museum of Northwest Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Skagit County Historical Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Pioneer Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Conner Waterfront Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Rainbow Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Swinomish Cedar Hats - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Martha's Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Skagit Bay - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
- Hope Island State Park \- 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Roozengaarde - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Kukutali Preserve \- 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Swinomish Casino - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Tulip Valley Winery - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Bay View State Park - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.) - 64 km / 39.8 mi
- Lopez Island, WA (LPS) - 59.1 km / 36.7 mi
- Rosario, WA (RSJ-Rosario Seaplane Base) - 75.9 km / 47.1 mi
- Friday Harbor, WA (FRD) - 60.7 km / 37.7 mi .
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 18 guestrooms, featuring heated floors and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a library. Planning an event in La Conner? This inn has 900 square feet (84 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.