Located in Sarapiqui, Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Costa Rica Nature Pavilion and San Agustin Church. This lodge is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Braulio Carrillo National Park and 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Poas Volcano National Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Costa Rica Nature Pavilion - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Braulio Carrillo National Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- San Agustin Church - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- La Selva Biological Station - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Laguna del Hule \- 21 km / 13.1 mi
- Laguna Río Cuarto - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
- Poas Volcano National Park - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
- Mini Zoo and Jardin Yori - 30.5 km / 19 mi
- Juan Castro Blanco National Park - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
- Aquas Zarcas Square - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
- Aguas Zarcas Church - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
- Catarata del Toro - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
- Quebrada Grande Biological Reserve - 37 km / 23 mi
- Barra del Colorado National Wildlife Refuge - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi .The preferred airport for Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge is Juan Santamaria Intl. Airport (SJO) - 69.3 km / 43.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air- conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.