Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Amazing staff members is what you need in a great hotel.
Opinión escrita el 8 de Julio de 2021
The hotel amenities were amazing, the atmosphere is lovely, very family friendly and I loved my stay here at the maximum, I want to give a huge compliment to Fatih, one of the best entertainers I have ever seen in any hotels, this guy is a diamond
Excellent holiday with kids even with covid restrictions
Opinión escrita el 23 de Junio de 2021
We have stayed in part of the resort called K-Club and were very satisfied. Rooms were cleaned everyday and we did not have any problem. The staff is very pleasant and helpful anywhere you go, also communication in English was not problem. Very clean inside and outside area and also swimming pool. I appreciate that even during time with covid restrictions the team of hotel did their best to protect each other and also guests. The most visible restriction was in food court, where the staff was serving us the food, but it was no problem for us.
The position in Colakli is perfect for trips. We have made trips by rented car to Antalya (50min ride) and Manavgat + Side (20min ride). Also perfect for evening walks along the coast to both sides were beautiful. Our first experience with holiday in Turkey was absolutely amazing. If we come again, we arrive not in main season and enjoy it with less people.
WONDERFUL and FRIENDLY STAFF AND ANIMATION TEAM
Opinión escrita el 19 de Mayo de 2021
Amazing sandy beach. Extremely friendly staff and super animation team. Especially the young break dancer!!
Good food, very clean and an overall enjoyable relaxing atmosphere.
Lots of amenities for everyone in the family
Opinión escrita el 25 de Novembre de 2019
We were at Kamelya Collection three times.This vacation was as good as last year and in 2017.
Something has changed. On the seafront promenade you can eat in restaurants (italian, mexican) lunch time. This summer there was not water sports center on the beach like last summer. The staff is very kind and helpful like last summer.
We would like to go back next summer and we recommend it everybody!
Opinión escrita el 7 de Novembre de 2019
My boyfriend and I checked in on September 28th and stayed for 7 nights. The weather was gorgeous and we could enjoy every aspect of this amazing hotel. The highlights of our stay:
1. ROOM: Spacious, clean and comfortable. Beautifully decorated in light colours. The minibar is free of charge and refilled daily. You have a private safe in the room also free of charge. The view was gorgeous but we did pay for sea view.
2. FOOD: Delicious! The main restaurant doesn't have outside area though, so keep that in mind. During the day you can use all the snack bars that are near the beach or any of the pools and you don't have to go back to your hotel's main restaurant. There are 5 a-la-carte restaurants - Italian, Chinese, Turkish ,Sea Food and Mexican, and according to the Ultra All Inclusive concept you get a free visit to the Turkish one if your stay is more than 5 nights, which is great. We went to the Turkish restaurant and the Sea Food restaurant (there is extra charge for that one - about 5 euro per person) and I definitely reccommend them.
4. DRINKS: The concept of the hotel is Ultra All Inclusive so you can drink anything anytime you want (local and imported brands). The Sea Bar in Selin hotel offers the best views in my opinion.
5. WI-FI: Free and EVERYWHERE.
6. STAFF: Everyone was very polite and friendly. Most members of the staff spoke English so there is no trouble there. The animation team was great. Every night you can enjoy amazing shows at the amphitheatre.
7. POOL & BEACH: Many many pools to choose from - with animation, quieter ones, with slides for children and adults... so many. And the beach is the best in destination Antalya in my opinion. Fine sand, clear water, very very spacious - awesome beach. The hotel has free towel service and you can change your towel for a fresh one whenever you want.
I heard great things about their SPA but didn't check it out myself because I'm just not a spa person.
All in all we had a great time and I would love to go there again next year.