Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 13 de Julio de 2021
I made a business trip to kos and I ve stayed in Kouros Palace. You can see from the first moment that it’s a 5 star hotel. It’s a clean place with a lot of beautiful plants, flowers and plenty of spots with an amazing view.
The staff at the reception is extremely friendly and helpful.
The staff at the restaurant is polite and Kind. Regarding the food at the restaurant, there is a big variety and the quality of the products is very good.
The room is always clean with all the amenities needed (hair dryer, air condition, safe, fridge etc).
In addition, there is a roof top bar with an amazing view and fantastic cocktails. It’s definitely the best place to relax.
Also,I was astonished of the beach of the hotel. You fee you are in paradise.
The General Manager of the hotel is very helpful and friendly with all the guests.
I would definitely chose Kouros Palace for a holiday trip as this hotel provides you with the unique experience of Greek Hospitality!
Opinión escrita el 3 de Julio de 2021
We’ve stayed one week in Kouros Palas and we only regretted, that we couldn’t stay longer…
The food was excellent, the Restaurant/Bar Staff was really nice and friendly, and the landscape heavenly… The Room Service was also really good, they have made a great job.
Last but not the least, I have enjoyed a loot the massage from Anastasia, I was new like a baby afterwards!
Some suggestions from me:
- more comfortable deck chairs and new umbrellas;
- one Person more at the reception;
- more flexible Corona Test schedule (faster results, on the weekend too);
-drinking water for everyone, daily, in the room.
See you soon!
Not a 5 star hotel
Opinión escrita el 27 de Junio de 2021
I visited Kouros Palace in June 2021 together with my friend.
Hotel has good conditions as:
- great location,
- 2 big pools,
- 4 bars incl. beach bar and rooftop bar with amazing sea view and sunset,
- food in restaurant was good, lot of options to choose,
- bar drinks was really good,
- I enjoyed animations in the pool like aqua dance.
However hotel has a lot of things to improve:
- speaking German was irritating - evening animations was mainly in German, sometimes I heard English, but not so clear.
- Some people in the bar was speaking German even when I told them I don't speak German. I felt like I came to German Island, not a Greek one. The advantage is that I learned a lot of German words during 1 week stay.
- Lack of information about anything, the is no map of the hotel, we did not know where is restaurant, lack of information about Covid restrictions. Then we were literally scolded for not wearing protecting gloves in restaurant on the first night - in a very impolite way. There were no information that it's self service restaurant.
- Room is nor 5 star. Dirty blankets and dust.
I would not recommend the stay in this Hotel - unless they will improve mentioned things.
Amazing Service at The SPA
Opinión escrita el 22 de Junio de 2021
Just got back home to Germany wanted to give special thanks to Frosini and Anastasia, absolutely two amazing women whoever visits who must stop by and have a massage with these two wonderful Therapist a huge thank you to Kouros and the staff for a great holiday Kos is one our favourite islands in Greece will love you KoS..... we will be back next year ....
Ok but not great
Opinión escrita el 21 de Junio de 2021
I visited Kouros Palace in June 2021 together with my friend. In general it's a nice hotel with amazing infrastructure, really nice food but also several flaws, including lack of information about basically anything.
Starting from the positive sides:
1) Great location in the middle of Kos Island, perfect for trips both to Kefalos and Kos Town. Also close walking distance to Mastichari where you can find car rentals in good prices and several trip options.
2) Nice infrastructure with two pools, few bars and a clean beach, hotel very nicely kept and clean, beautiful scenery.
3) Bar and restaurant staff was extremely friendly and kind (with one exception, more information down below).
4) Tasty food with different options (also for vegetarians).
5) Restaurant and rooftop bar with amazing seaside view.
On the other hand below some of not-so-nice experiences:
1) Lack of information about anything, we had to specifically ask ourselves about e.g. where the restaurant is, how to get to rooftop bar or what are the opening hours of the swimming pool. We had to either ask or check on the Internet website. No information card in the room.
2) Room was definitely not 5* standard, which was still OK as we only stayed there for sleeping and spent most of the time outside, however still to be mentioned.
3) Very unfriendly lady at the restaurant - there was no information about having to wear gloves at the restaurant (or very small information we might've missed) and we were literally scolded for not wearing those during the first night - in a very impolite way.
4) Staff speaking to us in German, despite the fact we reminded them we do not speak that language. We were asking questions in English and getting responses in German.
Overall it's a really nice hotel with great potential, however there are still things to be improved, as the hotel seemed to be quite disorganised.