With a stay at Queensberry House in Moffat, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Annandale Way Trailhead and The Green Frog. This eco-friendly bed & breakfast is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Moffat Community Nature Reserve and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Southern Upland Way Trailhead. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Annandale Way Trailhead - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- The Green Frog - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Moffat Community Nature Reserve - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Southern Upland Way Trailhead - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Devil's Beef Tub - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Grey Mare's Tail Waterfall - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
- Lochmaben Golf Club - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- Lockerbie Ice Rink - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- Lockerbie Golf Club - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
- Lochmaben Castle \- 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
- Romans and Reivers Route - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
- Dryfesdale Lodge Visitor Centre - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
- St Mary's Loch - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
- Dalscone Farm Fun - 32.1 km / 20 mi
- Dumfries and Galloway Aviation Museum - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi .
Stay in one of 3 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.