Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 27 de Abril de 2017
Muy lindo hotel bien atendido y con cómodos departamentos. Tranquilo ambiente familiar en un barrio lleno de negocios y buenos restaurantes. El valor es bueno por lo amplio de las habitaciones.
En los alrededores hay varios parques y campos de golf.
Como en casa! Excelentes Suites!
Opinión escrita el 4 de Julio de 2012
Nos alojamos aqui porque fue lo mas cercano al campamento de verano de los niños pero fue una agradable sorpresa. Habitaciones cómodas e impecables. Todo esta nuevo. Buen servicio en las habitaciones. Desayuno variado y las cenas, buenas. Todo incluido en el precio!! Zona muy tranquila. Muy bien ubicado porque cerca hay buenos negocios y restaurantes!
Opinión escrita el 5 de Decembre de 2020
I honestly cannot say enough good things about the two stays I had at this hotel! I felt welcome and safe, and totally impressed with the cleanliness, the hospitality, and the friendly help provided by the staff. Nothing was too much trouble. They made me feel like part of the family. And I loved the complimentary breakfast. They skimped on nothing in this individually wrapped array of great food choices. I also want to add that the beds and pillows are crazy comfortable. Can’t wait to go back!
Great stay for our team
Opinión escrita el 13 de Novembre de 2020
Booked this hotel for our Lacrosse team playing in the area. Suites are great size with a full kitchen which our team really liked so we could get takeout and eat in our rooms, no one wanted to do a team dinner at a restaurant right now! hotel was very clean and we all felt good about what they are doing during Covid - everyone had masks, lots of sanitizer stations everywhere. It was nice that the hotel still offered a "grab and go" breakfast, a few hotels we have traveled to recently have not had any food options. Staff was very friendly and accomodating to our team.
Extreme MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS. Broken appliances, beeping A/C, read more below. EXPECTED BETTER FOR THE PRICE!
Opinión escrita el 26 de Julio de 2020
We stayed for 20+ days in the 2-bedroom suite, room #500. The 2-bedroom suite is quite expensive. Unfortunately this is a below average hotel with extreme MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS that remain unsolved. You should AVOID this hotel. Here's what happened:
• Day 2: Air conditioner main unit in locked closet started beeping profusely. Maintenance guy resets the unit.
• Day 3: Kitchen sink ceases draining properly. Maintenance guy plunges the sink.
• Day 4: Kitchen sink still not draining. Maintenance guy inspects garbage disposal but does nothing.
• Day 5: Air conditioner main unit beeping again. Maintenance guy comes and resets it.
• Day 6: We're fed up with the kitchen sink, demand action. Maintenance guy replaces the garbage disposal.
• Day 7: Dishwasher unit starts acting strange. Doesn't wash well. Doesn't drain.
• Day 8: Maintenance guy checks out the dishwasher. Doesn't do anything about it.
• Day 9: Air conditioner starts beeping again. Maintenance guy comes and resets it, but doesn't do anything else.
• Day 10: Dishwasher still not working, not draining properly. Maintenance guy checks it out but no action.
• Day 11: Dishwasher starts smelling bad due to stagnant water sitting in the unit. We discuss with front desk. They send maintenance guy, he decides to replace unit. Replaces unit, turns on new unit, leaves room. NEW UNIT STARTS FLOODING KITCHEN. Water everywhere, flooded room.
• Day 12: Maintenance guy comes to check out dishwasher... A/C starts beeping again, he checks on that too. Pokes around at dishwasher, says fixed.
• Day 13: "New" dishwasher unit still doesn't drain properly, doesn't clean dishes, we decide to hand-wash from here on out because tired of it all.
• Day 14: Air conditioner unit starts beeping profusely again. Front desk guy comes up, unlocks AC closet, and keeps it unlocked... tells us that we can RESET IT OURSELVES if it starts beeping again.
• Day 15: Air conditioner starts beeping again, luckily the closet is unlocked and we can reset it ourselves.
• Day 16: Dishwasher unit still doesn't work, air conditioner starts beeping again, kitchen sink seems to work okay shockingly.
• Day 17: Big flood near the elevator, water pouring out of the ceiling, broken ceiling panel, buckets collecting the water.
• Day 18: Fire alarm goes off. Entire hotel must evacuate.
• Day 19: Elevator doesn't work.
Bottom line: AVOID this place. MAJOR maintenance issues. Maintenance guy seems not good at actually fixing things. They should hire someone else. Absolutely avoid room #500 as it seems to have extreme maintenance issues.
Overall not worth the price paid, very disappointed in the stay. Avoid.