A stay at The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery places you in the heart of New Orleans, within a 5-minute walk of Harrah's New Orleans Casino and Louisiana Children's Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from National World War II Museum and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Louisiana Children's Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Audubon Insectarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Canal Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Shops at Canal Place \- 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Decatur Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Lafayette Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Spanish Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- National World War II Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Contemporary Arts Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Royal Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Visitor Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi .The preferred airport for The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery is Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy American cuisine at Compere Lapin, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM and on weekends from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.