With a stay at KANU HOTEL in Jeonju, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Jeonju Hanok Village and Jeonju Pungpaji Pavilion. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Jeonju City Hall and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Dongnagwon House. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Jeonju City Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Dongnagwon House - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Jeonju Hanok Living Experience Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Jeonju Korean Traditional Wine Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Jeonju Hanok Village - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Omokdae and Imokdae - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Jeonju Pungpaji Pavilion - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
- Gyeonggijeon - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Jaman mural village - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Jeondong Catholic Church - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Jeonju Traditional Culture Center - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Hagindang House - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Jeonjuhyanggyo Confucian School - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Pungnammun Gate - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Gangam Calligraphy Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi .The nearest major airport is Gunsan (KUV) - 57.8 km / 35.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. Computers and complimentary wireless Internet access are provided, along with LED televisions. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.