Long weekend escape
Reviewed 1 March, 2020
Please read in original English
1. Friendly and professioanl staff. Took us dorectly to our room and switched to alternate without a fuss
2. Excellent and clean Deluxe room - Well worth the price. Spacious, comfortable, and very quiet.
3. Superb dining. We enjoyed room service on night, the main dining room the next and the cozy Stubb restaurant the next. The Stubb has the best atmosphere and the evening menu is the same as in the main dining room The lunch time menu at the Stubb features local specialities and is really the best dining choice in the town and is heavily frequented by local residents. Always a good sign. Sunday lunches are special family gatherings.
5. The indoor heated pool is a joy with numerous underwater massage jets.
6. Breakfast is a treat with a very large selection including two on-duty cooks who will prepare your favorite breakfast dish. Eggs over-easy are cooked to perfection.
This is a family owned and run hotel with a very personal touch. The Patron is present and we saw him in his elegant attire helping the staff serving food. great ambience you won't find in a chain hotel.
And... you can take the train from Obernai to Strasbourg for a day trip without parking hassles.
I recommend the Le Parc and will return.
a haven of quality
Reviewed 10 February, 2020
Warm welcome, natural courtesy, attractive decoration, comfortable rooms, outstanding cleanliness,
refined cuisine, these are some of the qualities of this charming hotel.
Highly recommended, we are ready to come back for a third visit.
Reviewed 9 December, 2019
Excellent experience at this hotel with high level services and nice facilities. Rooms are quiet, well equipped and of reasonable size. The spa facilities are state-do-the-art, clean and enjoyable. Breakfast is served early and provides a wide choice of food to taste all palates. Hotel location is perfect (10 mn walk from inner city).
almost perfect stay
Reviewed 21 October, 2019
We travelled to Obernai 3 weeks ago in order to organize a family celebration for the coming weekend.
The hotel is extremely well run , the staff is helpful, the breakfast was perfect and our room very clean and comfortable.
But....we missed a smile every now and then and a kind word.
As I read the same content in orther reviews I decided to mention it.
When you arrive,' did you have a good trip' and when you leave 'have a safe journey.'
It does not cost anything , a smile every now and then does not either and will make us guests feel so much more welcome.
For the rest everything was perfect and we look forward to a good weekend!
Reviewed 13 October, 2019
A very good establishment, ideal if visiting the region by car (not very close to the village center). Nice large rooms, all amenities included, friendly staff. The design is a bit over-traditional, but maybe that's what most visitors in Alsace expect. The Kitchen is grand, you should try it, and that applies to the breakfast too, simply delicious and sumptuous.