Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Tranquilidad y nada más
Opinión escrita el 14 de Abril de 2016
Si lo que buscáis es alejaros del mundanal ruido, este es vuestro hotel. Práctico para paseos por el bosque, bien sea en bici o caminando. Si buscais un hotel bien comunicado, no elijáis éste. Encrucijada de carreteras transitadas hasta llegar a él y gracias al navegador. En instalaciones, hotel muy, muy normal. Habitaciones sin un sólo cajón y con una limpieza regular. Desayuno correcto para mi gusto, pero sin demasiada variedad.
Opinión escrita el 12 de Octubre de 2020
An ideal location to explore Oisterwijkse bossen en vennen. We have rented the normal bikes for the first day, and the second day we followed NS Kampina walk to Boxtel. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was good.
Service completely lacking, property dirty, employees rude - DO NOT STAY!
Opinión escrita el 6 de Octubre de 2020
We went for our anniversary for 3 nights and actually left after one night. The place was filthy and the staff was rude. It was an absolutely horrible experience, and to pour salt on it, I even received a nasty email from the manager a full 8 days after writing to her because I could never reach her on the phone. Just one of many incidents (yes, many incidents in less than 24 hours!) - during breakfast we were told we could not charge to our room and would not serve us without payment right there on the spot. The rude waiter would not even take our order! Avoid.
Opinión escrita el 25 de Julio de 2020
Due to the corona crisis, our distant trip was canceled, just like many others. Fletcher takes advantage of this and offers tours through the Netherlands where you stay 2 nights in a different hotels. We had the trip "back to nature". Four hotels, including breakfast and 4 dinners, which are directly adjacent to beautiful nature reserves. The four were in Zeegse, Hoenderloo, Amersfoort and Oisterwijk.
The management of this hotel should try harder. The hotel is simply poorly run. The room is small, dark, with bad beds and a mini TV, moreover the room was not cleaned. Everywhere on the walls are mosquitoes beaten to death (so there are many mosquitoes). In short: the room is just a stuffy and dirty loft.
The restaurant cannot handle the number of guests (while there are far fewer tables occupied by Corona). At one point we saw eleven other tables from our table. No one was eating at any of the tables, everyone just kept waiting for their food. The service does its utmost, but is far too little. They also get cranky too. The quality of the food is also very poor.
The environment is absolutely beautiful. You can walk or cycle in the woods and fens.
It's better to go to the neighbors of Ome Jan to eat. There the food is very tasty, there is served quickly and friendly.
Too noisy for a good night's sleep
Opinión escrita el 7 de Novembre de 2019
We stayed at the Fletcher Oisterwijk for one night. Generally speaking the hotel is okay but due to the several shortcomings we can not recommend it for a good night’s rest
- beds are comfortable
- room was clean but rather small
- staff is friendly
- breakfast is tasty with a good selection of cold and some hot food, and great fresh coffee
- the location is nice and quiet but one can hear the traffic from the road in front
- sound insulation is bad, we could hear some people at late night on the terrace talking loud
- there was an interconnected door in our room to another room. We could literally hear every word the people in the connected room said and even hear their late night ‘activities’ which was very disturbing and kept us awake
- constantly hear doors open and close, people walking in the hallway (wooden floors) and going up and down the stairs
- parking space is muddy and due to the many leaves from the trees on the ground easy to hit the concrete blocks on the ground
- parking space at night is hardly visible due to the absence of good lights which makes parking hard
- the light above the sink in the bathroom waa broken.
- my car was hit by another car who left obviously before us in the morning and didn’ even identify himself.
If you want a good night’s rest choose a different place to stay. The only thing we got out of this one night stay is a hangover.....€98 + damaged car