Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Inconvenientes de la estancia en el hotel Splash
Opinión escrita el 16 de Agosto de 2014
Agosto, 2014. La limpieza del hotel no es buena, la piscina de los niños el agua muy fría, los servicios de la playa no tienen nada que ver con los del hotel. El agua de la piscina no se ve clara, transparente. Hay que hacerle caso a los review
Opinión escrita el 16 de Julio de 2021
We had a wonderful experience at Splash. We stayed in 1503W. It was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. We did wish there were more hot tubs and elevators but other than that, it was great! The owners were amazing! We will be back!
Opinión escrita el 15 de Junio de 2021
We planned our family vacation here. The splash resort was ok, however the bathrooms at the pool were down the entire week we were there. Our room was 804 west. Getting to the room was terrible. The elevators were slow and cramped. When we finally got to our room, the half bath shower door was broken, the couch and chair in the livng room had stains all over them. The bedroom light was out..and there was no blackout curtin on the window. This made it difficult to sleep in due to the light coming into the room. The pot smell was horrible coming from one of the rooms next door. I finally reported it to security, they didn't really seemed worried about it, just said he would have to look on the camera and find out which room it was coming from. That never fixed the problem. For what we paid for the room, it should have been in better shape.
Detailed Overview: Good and Bad
Opinión escrita el 11 de Junio de 2021
1. Pools are close to the ocean and they were clean.
2. From the elevator on the West side to the ocean is not a long walk at all making it easier to carry multiple items.
3. Condo is directly on the beach and the view is incredible.
1. Are you KIDDING me with the elevators????? This place has to be breaking a fire code or something with the amount of people and the 2 elevators for the west tower. I’m sure the East has two also. We waited over 30 minutes when we arrived and ended up just carrying our stuff up 8 flights of stairs. We thought it would get better but no. The elevators are ALWAYS packed and have long waits. Absolutely inexcusable for a resort this size.
2. The pools are advertised as heated. Unless you consider the amount of urine in them as “heat,” then, no they are not heated. The covered pool was so cold it had everyone shaking.
3. One hot tub by the kid’s area and it is always full of kids who are swimming. Kids are kids but the hot tub is advertised for adults. No one is present to enforce that.
4. I’ve saw two security guards, both on their phones every single time I’ve seen them. Not two security guards on duty at a time, it’s one on duty at a time.
5. You advertise your decor, you should not. The hallways are run down and the carpet and decorations are faded and old. And there was always trash or food laying in the floors. Gross.
6. People come in and out that aren’t patrons of the resort. This caused mass overload at every pool and the “lazy river.”
7. The lazy river is a ring pool, there was one jet to move the water.
8. No ventilation in the stairs or elevators.
9. The rude, hateful lady at check-in made an extremely ugly remark to the Hispanic lady in front of me. She was positively yelling at her, “I have no idea what you’re saying, I don’t speak Spanish, I’m from America.” Then, as I was next, I walked up, and she said, “Thank God you speak English, we are in America.” Absolutely 100 percent NOT OKAY at all! I will be directly emailing the resort about this issue because it is unacceptable.
10. The price of this place does not match its quality.
11. Workers, security guards, no one speaks or so much as glances at anyone. Zero friendliness or hospitality.
12. Dive in movie was advertised for Saturday night, it did not happen at any of the pools.
As our unit was privately owned, I won’t review the unit itself here.
First and last time at Splash Resort!
HORRIBLE STAY! STEER CLEAR! There are better options available on the beach!
Opinión escrita el 9 de Junio de 2021
I have been visiting PCB for over 30 years now and have stayed at almost all of the condominiums on the beach. This most recent visit to Splash was my 2nd time staying at this resort. I must say that this resort has gone DOWNHILL severely over the years since our first visit. We will NEVER stay at Splash again.
First and foremost, we did not feel safe during our 5 night stay. There was a break-in recently in one of their condos by someone who had the ability to 'override' their door code system. After visiting and witnessing their supposed on-site security, I would not be surprised if it was someone within the resort. The security guards, for a lack of a better word, were useless. We had our beach gear stolen from outside our condo by someone. When I spoke to the security guard, he and the front desk lady said "yeah, it sounds like someone stole your stuff!". Now wouldn't a real guard make a report & try to solve the problem? They didn't care and acted like it was a regular occurrence at the resort. Thankfully we brought some extra security measures with us from home because the condo front doors do not have security latches or secondary locks or deadbolts! We also found a used SYRINGE in the Splash parking deck one evening!
The elevators in this resort are SLOW and unresponsive. There were long waiting lines of people waiting for their turn on the elevator. Each tower has 2 elevators. The elevators are not air conditioned either, so they stayed hot, humid and smelly.
Now let's talk about the cleanliness of the resort. It is DIRTY! The trashcan in the common areas were constantly overflowing with trash. Someone spilled an entire bag of chips in the breezeway & hallway and it sat there all night before someone cleaned up 80% of it, still leaving behind a mess. We never saw any employee out maintaining the property.
There is a public beach access point that runs right between the 2 Splash towers. So not only do you have to deal with a large crowd that is staying at the resort, you also have to mingle with random people who are not staying at the resort. That made for a VERY crowded beach area. No one was checking arm bands to verify that the people using the amenities were actually a guest staying there. The pools stayed packed and they do not have enough chairs for people to sit. The supposed adult pool stayed filled with small kids. The hot tub attached to the adult pool stayed packed with small kids, sometimes 20 at a time. We were not able to use the hot tub for those reasons.
We stayed in unit 1202 and the unit itself was just okay. The walls are paper thin and we could hear the people above us ALL DAY & ALL NIGHT. Unfortunately for us, the folks above us liked to get up at 6:30am, so that meant no sleeping late for us!
Our stay at this condo was horrible. We will never stay at this resort again. I do not recommend this resort to anyone. It used to be a nice place to stay if you had small kids, but it's not the same place anymore! I'll add photos to this review as well.