With a stay at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia in Paradise Valley (Paradise Hills), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Camelback Mountain and 7 minutes from Scottsdale Fashion Square. This 5-star resort is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Biltmore Fashion Park and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Camelback Mountain - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Arizona Biltmore Country Club - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Wrigley Mansion - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Old Town - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Biltmore Fashion Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Scottsdale Waterfront - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
- Scottsdale Stadium - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Talking Stick Resort Casino \- 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Butterfly Wonderland - 11 km / 6.9 mi
- OdySea Aquarium - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF) \- 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley) - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal) - 40.3 km / 25 mi
- Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi .The preferred airport for Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
Make yourself at home in one of the 293 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Enjoy Spanish cuisine at Prado, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Paradise Valley? This resort has facilities measuring 27000 square feet (2508 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.