Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Great Deal in Oil Country
Opinión escrita el 14 de Mayo de 2021
This hotel is a surprise. It is very clean inside and out. They have a nice breakfast and. the check in was quick. The suite we stayed in was big and very clean. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. This hotel is well cared for by it's staff and owner. We would stay again.
Opinión escrita el 11 de Abril de 2021
My husband and I stopped here for the night. The room was clean but freezing cold when we first entered but that was quickly fixed. The staff was very friendly and quick to bring us anything we needed. They had breakfast available. Marie at the front desk was very nice. We would stay again if we travel this way in the future.
Opinión escrita el 24 de Novembre de 2020
I stayed in this hotel well in town working at the new United grocery store was at work one day come back from work and discovered a handgun with stolen from my one room I then reported it to the hotel manager in the local sheriff's office it had to been somebody working at the hotel because when I returned from work my key was deactivated so somebody went in my room with no permission no verification and I do not disturb sign on the door not to mention one of my co-workers was told by the hotel manager that a hotel worker was giving out keys to other people's rooms upon request with no verification or approval from the person assigned to the room which is against hotel policy and corporate policy I have been given the runaround by the hotel manager one thing after another now she says that they are not going to do anything about it because they do not allow handguns on the property there was no signs indicating that at the time and now I have been told that somebody will be in contact with me this is going on a month she refuses to give me any kind of phone number for anybody else her supervisor anybody this is not right my property was stolen and conveniently the cameras on the second floor of this hotel do not work in my room is out of camera range choice hotels corporate office is even told me I should sue these people and I think it's about time I do that
One night was more than enough.
Opinión escrita el 8 de Enero de 2020
We were just a tad disappointed in this property. At first glance it looks new and attractive. Then you start to look around and see the problems. In first place, the room could use a really good cleaning - not the big important stuff for health and safety, just the basics to really call it clean. I had to wonder when was the last time it was completely vacuumed. Someone needs to invest in some tool for the vacuum so it gets right up to the baseboards and along the baseboards. Frames around glass need dusting/cleaning. Our first problem was the office chair that was supposed to go with the desk in the room. This room had one that sank to the floor and could not be adjusted. As such, this one, while in use, would have my hubby sitting with his chin on the desk. Hubby called the front desk and asked for a different office chair. He was told the maintenance man would come by. When that didn't happen, hubby asked the front desk to bring him another chair from somewhere else in the building. The front desk stated that all existing chairs were already in use. Hubby went to the lobby area and claimed one that sat with computers and left the broken one from our room there. He returned to our room to discover that the appropriated chair was only marginally better. He had to make do by removing a chair cushion in our room and placing it in the seat of the office chair. Not a great fix but an improvement. The little refrigerator in the room had an iceberg lodged inside the back of it. There were two very large cracks in the ceiling above one bed. It appears to be a very poor attempt to patch a problem with a leak. At breakfast, things were running out and the kitchen lady was waiting for a truck to arrive with provisions. To top it all off, the noise from the highway was considerable and it continued through the night resulting in poor sleep. Hubby is a diamond member of the Choice Hotels awards club. It doesn't seem to make much difference! We were surprised to see such a drop in standards overall.
A Great Disappointment!
Opinión escrita el 13 de Julio de 2019
After all was resolved, this Hotel was fine. But first...
1. Toilet Paper Roller in room #204 was missing so TP would have needed to be hand held.
2. Housekeeping claimed there were no extra rollers and several were missing and that they had been asking management for them for weeks.
3. Assistant Manager found a TP roller.
4. There were 3 wash cloths in the room (this was good).
5. Toilet bowl didn't fill with water so it was unusable.
6. One, of two, key cards wouldn't work to open the door.
6. I Asked the assistant manager to change rooms and was told there were no others. I strongly insisted and suddenly room # 319 was available.
7. In the new room, there was only 1 wash cloth so I retrieved a 2nd one from our first room.
8. In the Lobby, I found another furious guest, as his key card wouldn't work. He said he had the same key problem every day and he was there for 3 days so far.
9. In the 2nd floor hallway, I met another guest whose toilet bowl wouldn't fill and he was staying with 3 men in all. He was requesting another room and got one too (after extensive complaining).
10. When I asked the assistant manager where the maintenance man was, I heard the housekeepers (standing nearby) say, in Spanish, that he was away for the weekend. (In fairness to the hotel, it was a Sunday and it was Father's Day.)
11. The 3rd floor ice maker wasn't functioning so I had to take an elevator to the 2nd floor each time we needed ice (one night for drinks and the next AM for our cooler).
12. Breakfast was delicious, plentiful and the cook asked each guest, while we were eating, if they needed anything else. She cleaned tables constantly so there were always clean tables available. Kudos to her!!
13. A small detail but the reception bell wouldn't work and the assistant manager kept leaving a hand printed sign that she was away and would be back soon. I found her by checking in every non public hotel room (Housekeeping, Manager, Maintenance, etc.) but other guests just fumed while trying to ring the defective bell and while the assistant manager was away on "multiple other duties", per her comment).