With a stay at SpringHill Suites By Marriott Prescott, you'll be centrally located in Prescott, within a 10-minute walk of Prescott Historic Downtown and Yavapai County Courthouse. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Whiskey Row and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Sharlot Hall Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Prescott Historic Downtown - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Yavapai County Courthouse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Whiskey Row - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Sharlot Hall Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Smoki Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Prescott College - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Yavapai College - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Prescott Rodeo Grounds - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Yavapai Casino - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center West - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Buckey's Casino - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Frontier Village Shopping Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Thumb Butte - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Prescott Gateway Mall - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Highlands Center for Natural History - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW) - 88.4 km / 54.9 mi .The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites By Marriott Prescott is Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal).
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 43-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Prescott? This hotel has 950 square feet (88 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.