When you stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Ripley in Ripley, you'll be 8 minutes by car from Alex Haley Museum and Interpretive Center. This motel is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Cobb-Parr Memorial Park and 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Covington Country Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Alex Haley Museum and Interpretive Center - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Cobb-Parr Memorial Park - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
- Covington Country Club - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
- UTMG Family Medicine - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
- Haywood County Museum - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
- Fort Pillow State Park - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
- Lower Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge - 34 km / 21.1 mi
- Bradford Square Shopping Center - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
- Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
- Dyer County Courthouse - 40.2 km / 25 mi
- West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
- Shell City Park - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
- West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
- The Farms Golf Club - 44 km / 27.4 mi
- Mid South Military Museum - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi .The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Ripley is Memphis International Airport (MEM) - 93.7 km / 58.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.