The roaches live there. You’re just visiting.
Reviewed 27 July, 2021
As someone who’s worked pest control before I can tell you there is infestation here. They were coming out of anything I disturbed. I didn’t bring anything in the room with me. Also I got there at 2 am and just slept on the bed with all my clothes reminding myself that roaches don’t bite but then I got woken up by a staff member in the morning who was trying to figure what rooms she had to clean. I had enough I just left.
Worst place I've ever gone to
Reviewed 24 June, 2021
This hovel (NOT hotel) is the worst place I've had the misfortune to stay at. The room reeked of cigarette smoke and pot and mold. The door frame had visible 1/2" to 1" holes and gaps in the door frame. The air conditioner barely worked. The bed sheets and blankets had stains and cigarette burns. The pillows were probably older than I am. The walls had holes, huge scratches, and dents. The ceiling had large water and mold stains, and poorly patched sections that dripped water. The shower had no water pressure, at all. The tiles were cracked in several places, missing in others. The faucet in the sink was covered in lime stains. There were ashes and cigarette butts in the toilet paper holder, and there was only half a roll, and no more to be found. The towels were stained and reeked of cigarette smoke. The safety bar in the shower was loose and you could see where a poor job of patching it was. The carpet was stained and sticky. The closet had no door, and all the hooks were broken or missing. The TV remote was broken - literally, it fell apart when I picked it up. The few staff I did see were rude and uncaring. All in all, I would have been better off just camping on the side of the road. I will NEVER use a Days Inn or Wyndham ever again.
Worst Place Ever!
Reviewed 29 May, 2021
I booked this hotel on Wyndham.
Easy check in and not a hassle if you check in a little earlier.
Easy check out.
Wi-Fi was decent.
Refrigerator worked and was clean.
Close enough to shopping and places to eat.
The rooms do not look anything at all like the pictures on the Wyndham site.
I asked for a non smoking room. The room smelled like smoke and pot.
The light fixtures were broken and loose. One did not work at all.
You have to unplug either the refrigerator or the microwave if you want to use the coffee pot.
The air conditioner was not working but I managed to figure out how to reset it to function.
There was no smoke alarm, it was completely ripped off the wall.
The sheets had holes.
The pillows are so old that they were the size of tossed pillows, not standard size.
Not all channels on tv were clear.
All the furniture was damaged including the bathroom cabinets, shower and frame on mirror.
The ceiling was peeling.
The air vents were dirty.
There was damage to the walls and the walls were not clean.
The hair dryer was broken, when I turned it on, it smelled like it was burning right away and smoke came from it. Not safe at all.
There wasn't any tissue and no extra toilet paper. Just an eighth of a roll.
No hotel policies with check out times posted anywhere.
No glass tray inside microwave.
All the stairs smelled like urine and flies were everywhere.
And if all of this doesn't make you cringe, I woke up with a spider in my hair!
My first reaction was to just leave as soon as I opened the room, but I was so tired and was only staying a night and decided to tough it out. The worst part of all of it was the smell. I regret my decision to stay because I was so grossed out that I hardly slept. I am not even sure I would recommend this place to shelter the homeless. This is THE WORST place I have ever stayed in MY LIFE. Unless you are used to filth, do not stay here.
NOTHING GOOD HERE
Reviewed 19 April, 2021
I'm new to the need to commute to work and started here (within 5 miles)!
Booked online and thought the price was Awesome. the name WYNDHAM means alot and carries a reputation that unfortunately, did not warrant my need to read reviews - BIG MISTAKE. i found nothing good here. stained furniture. pillow cases stuffed with "stuff" but no pillows. no bed sheet, just dark "covers" with 3 cigarette holes. shower with standing water in drain. internet could not sustain a Zoom meeting. :/ no water (not even to purchase) and vendor machine with no water.
i'll end here... 2 mice in the room around 1.30A. i left the keys in the room and cancelled. this room, this place, this service is not worth anyone else's experience.
Not the best, not the worst
Reviewed 17 February, 2020
Location: Excellent for for the price. 5 minute walk from the train which is only a few stops from central Washington DC.
Room: Ermmmmmm...the hairdryer didn't work, the TV didn't work, the heating just blew out cold air all night, horrible drain smell the whole time, so bad that by midnight both nights I had to open my front door to let the air in, not great in November! Wifi good enough to watch YouTube or Netflix, cleanish. Could do with a refresh and rewiring!
I stayed on the 2nd floor in the middle, I can't remember the room number!
Service: I don't know 🤷🏻♀️ We didn't really have anything to do with the staff. When we were checked in they barely spoke to us and when we checked out they spoke to us even less.
However much it was not the best hotel we'd stayed in, it was also not the worst. It was quiet and the location was excellent for the price. I could not have stayed here longer than about 2 or 3 nights, we stayed here 2 nights and the smell was the worst thing, although my brother had the room next to mine and he seemed fine.