Located in Squamish, Crash Hotel Squamish is in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Squamish Adventure Centre and Shannon Falls Provincial Park. This hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Squamish Estuary. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Squamish Adventure Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Squamish Estuary - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- West Coast Railway Heritage Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Quest University Canada - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Alice Lake Provincial Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Britannia Mine Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- Furry Creek Golf and Country Club - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Porteau Cove Provincial Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
- Whistler Train Wreck - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi
- Burrard Inlet - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Vancouver International Airport (YVR) - 77.1 km / 47.9 mi
- Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 63.3 km / 39.3 mi
- Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 94 km / 58.4 mi .The preferred airport for Crash Hotel Squamish is Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
Stay in one of 26 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on request.
At Crash Hotel Squamish, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and ATM/banking services.