With a stay at Hyatt Regency Tokyo in Tokyo, you'll be 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Yoyogi Park. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Tokyo Dome. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Shinjuku Isetan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Robot Restaurant - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- New National Theatre Tokyo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Yoyogi Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Takeshita Street - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi .The nearest airports are: Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 74.8 km / 46.5 mi
- Haneda Airport (HND) - 28.9 km / 18 mi .The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Tokyo is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Make yourself at home in one of the 746 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Caffè, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.