With a stay at The Lodge at Wakulla Springs in Crawfordville, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Wakulla Springs State Park and 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from SouthWood Golf Club. This hotel is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Tallahassee Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wakulla Springs State Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Leon Sinks Geological Area - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- San Marcos de Apalache Historic State Park - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Flea Market Tallahassee - 20 km / 12.5 mi
- St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
- Natural Bridge Battlefield Historic State Park - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Shell Point Beach - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
- Florida A&M; University - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Foster Tanner Fine Arts Gallery - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Bragg Memorial Stadium - 25 km / 15.5 mi
- Black Archives Research Center and Museum - 25 km / 15.6 mi
- Capital City Amphitheater - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
- Cascades Park - 25.8 km / 16 mi
- Burnett Park - 25.8 km / 16 mi
- Florida Historic Capitol Museum - 25.8 km / 16 mi .The preferred airport for The Lodge at Wakulla Springs is Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air- conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
You can enjoy a meal at Edward Ball Dining Room serving the guests of The Lodge at Wakulla Springs, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.