Relaxing getaway for the family right on the beach!
Opinión escrita el 7 de Julio de 2021
I think this is my new favorite place on the Cape. We stayed for 3 nights and my family loved it. You can't beat the location--you walk right out of your hotel room to the private beach (or pool if you prefer) and the water is warm. Instant relaxation. Staff is super friendly and they are quick and attentive. Food is good, reasonably priced and convenient especially if you have kids (we ate there every day --though some visitors brought their own food and drinks) and the Surfside bar near the beach and outdoor pool (they have a fun drink menu) with different options for seating was really nice. They also offer some resort activities during your stay (we did the family movie night and zoo animal visit which was cool). Both outdoor and indoor pools are heated and there is a hot tub as well. Room was beautiful and clean and there is a safe (which I kept trying to look up on the website but was never mentioned). We loved it there and are already planning to go back!
Awesome Resort !
Opinión escrita el 13 de Junio de 2021
My wife and I spent 4 nights here with a bus tour. The hotel was located on a beautiful stretch of private beach. The customer service was excellent ! Professional and very helpful. The rooms were very comfortable and super clean. We ate breakfast each day and one dinner. The food was plentiful and delicious !! The hotel itself was in a great location to travel easily around the Cape. This place is a gem !!!
Customer Service at it's best!
Opinión escrita el 25 de Mayo de 2021
We have been staying here for many years, and have always enjoyed it. This year was no exception. When I went to leave our car would not start. David Mccourt was our hero! Within minutes he had gotten some jumping cables and truck and had started the car! He was the best!
The only reason why I gave the resort a 4 was because it wasn't as clean as it usually is. However, Floyd took control and made things right with our room.
Evan actually set up a beach umbrella for my mother because we forgot ours.
You do not get customer service like this anymore!
Quick vacation to celebrate Mother’s Day
Opinión escrita el 9 de Mayo de 2021
As always we had an amazing time- Thank you ❤️
staff were friendly- room very clean - the beach is heaven ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
close to center of Yarmouth.
Outdoor pool heated
I wish they had the free coffee in the morning still.
Good all around experience for an off season stay
Opinión escrita el 18 de Octubre de 2020
A friend of a friend recommended Blue Water Resorts to us and we were pleased with the overall experience. Because we came in the off season, we weren’t charged the daily resort fee, but could still make use of the amenities (i.e. indoor pool, outdoor pool, designated beach area & umbrellas, etc.,) The cottage was perfect for us because an individual in our group had limited mobility and couldn’t do many steps, so we were able to park our car near the front door and just make a short walk to the unit. The kitchen was definitely a boon because it allowed us to cut down on outside meal expenses (and there is a Stop ‘n Shop grocery store about a mile away) and the two bedrooms/two baths provided sufficient space for adult guests. The rooms are a bit dated, but still found them to be a good bang for the buck considering the off season price we paid. The resort is located at the end of a more residential area, so the first time driving there was a bit odd, but during our stay, we realized this was a quiet, safe spot away from the more commercial areas where many of the motels are, but amenities like grocery stores, restaurants, etc. are only a short drive away. Yarmouth was also great city because it didn’t appear to get the same crowds as the other towns on the Cape, but Hyannis (& the ferries to Nantucket/Martha’s Vineyard) was only a 15-minute drive away and given it’s location in the middle of the Cape everything was within an hour’s drive. Our cottage was clean when we arrived. Since we didn't get housekeeping service while there, I can't comment on the COVID related cleaning standards.
• Maintenance quickly responded to an issue with our bathroom. They were there within 15 minutes, which I’ve never seen in a hotel before.
• All staff members were personable & professional.
• Bathrooms had been recently remodeled.
• You can hear everything in the cottage and some sounds from outside as well. If guests are on different sleep schedules and/or if you are a light sleeper, this may not be the best place.
• Based on the reviews, we did bring our own towels, but it was a mixed bag. One set of towels in the room were noticeably plusher & newer; the other set was quite thin.
• The cottage living rooms had A/C & heat, but the rooms only had A/C. There was a thin blanket on the bed, but since we had several cooler days during our stay in the off season, I regretted not bringing a blanket. Should we return, I probably would bring my own linens. The sheets bothered me more than the towel situation.
• The kitchen was well equipped as advertised (pots, pans, silverware, dishes, etc.,) and there was also an iron/ironing board too, but we were surprised there were no hair dryers in the bathroom.