- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is considered one of the most beautiful and largest mosques in the world.
- It's worth taking pictures of the grand Emirates Palace.
Stroll through Abu Dhabi's cultural landmarks and be mesmerized by its architecture. Discover the emirate's past with a visit to Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a traditional village that showcases the desert way of life. Marvel at the grand Emirates Palace along the way and remember to take pictures.
- Bilingual Guide*
- Round-trip transport from hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Food and drinks
- Visits to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. For women, a headscarf is required in order to fully cover the hair, long, loose clothing and arms and legs must also be fully covered. For men, shoulders should be covered and legs well below the knees.
- The mosque may be closed on some occasions.
- Bilingual guide** EN, ES, PT, GR, FR or IT- to be confirmed subject to availability on the date of the tour.
- This tour starts in the morning.
- For more information about vaccines and mandatory protocols visit: https://visitabudhabi.ae/en/plan-your-trip/covid-safe-travel
- See additional value per person on the way from**: The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort, and Al Maha Desert Resort
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.