The Louvre Abu Dhabi is a 'floating city' of culture, packed to the immaculately designed gills with some of the greatest art in the world. See originals by the likes of Van Gogh, Monet, and more in a mind-boggling 64,000m2 museum designed by legendary architect Jean Nouvel. It's east meets west in a groundbreaking gallery that's as much of a work ...
- * Admission to the Louvre Abu Dhabi Galleries
- * Admission to the temporary exhibitions
- * Admission to the Children's Museum
- * Admission to the public areas underneath the dome
- Lockers and cloakroom are currently unavailable. * Tourists visiting Louvre Abu Dhabi can receive a Rapid COVID-19 antigen test on site. Negative results can be used to enter the museum on the same day as the test. * Strollers & wheelchairs are available for loan in the main hall * Prayer rooms can be found in the Forum (-1) **Getting There:** = * Public bus: Line 94, get off at Louvre Abu Dhabi stop (Saadiyat Island) * Bus: Yas Express, Orange Route (Island Hopper) connects Saadiyat hotels and Yas Island hotels with the Louvre Abu Dhabi * Orange Route stops: Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi - Rixos Saadiyat Island - Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas - St.Regis Saadiyat - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi / Yas Mall / Clymb - Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi / Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi - Yas Plaza Hotels - Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi - Louvre Abu Dhabi * Orange Route departures: from stop #1 at 09:30, 10:00, 11:11, 11:47 & 13:00. From Louvre Abu Dhabi at 16:00, 16:45, 17:36, 18:21 & 19:14 (subject to change) * Under-18s get in free, please select a free ticket * Reduced or free tickets available on the official website for UAE seniors 60+, disabled visitors, military, and other groups * Skip the ticket line and show your smartphone ticket directly at the entrance. Please note that only e-tickets are accepted, and you can't skip the line at the mandatory security check * Once at the museum you may stay for up to 3 hours, during opening hours. Each kid under 13 needs to be accompanied by an adult * Tourists visiting Louvre Abu Dhabi can receive a Rapid COVID-19 antigen test on site. Negative results can be used to enter the museum on the same day as the test.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.