After lunch we take the return flight over Historic Kapunda, checking out one of Australia’s “Big Things” – Map the Miner, heading home to the Hoffnungsthal Valley past Greenock. Landing right next door to the Wheatsheaf Hotel. Here you will be looked after by Mark and Chelsea, these guys know how to entertain, and they have awesome food! This To...
- 1 drink
- Private helicopter flight
- Transportation between sites
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please provide hotel name, full names of every passenger, an email address and a phone number.
The weight of each passenger must be supplied at the time of booking. Max Weight: 130kg
If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please advice when booking.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour.