Just sit back and enjoy the flight as we take you past the quaint town of Lyndoch, over the Barossa Goldfields and the Whispering Wall following upstream to the South Para Reservoirs before returning to our base via Williamstown capturing a view of the picturesque southern Barossa Ranges. Enjoy 15 minutes of an amazing flight.
- Live commentary
- Private helicopter flight
- Safety instructions
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please provide hotel name, full names of every passenger, an email address and a phone number.
The weight of each passenger must be supplied at the time of booking.
Max Weight: 130kg
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour.