- Catch waves on one of South Australia’s popular surfing beaches
- Bleasdale winery – Behind the Cellar Door
- Wine and cheese with a view in Langhorne Creek
Spend the morning learning how to surf at one of South Australia’s beautiful beaches in the Fleurieu Peninsula, enjoy an included lunch at a popular Goolwa eatery then head onto Langhorne Creek sit back and relax at some of the finest wineries in the region. Stretch your legs in Strathalbyn. We will make a quick stop for you to take a moment and s...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for selected hotels
- Cheese tasting
- Wine tasting
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- Please bring swimwear, comfortable clothes and a change of clothes. Towel, Sun cream, Camera. Please bring a bottle of water.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 13 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call the supplier to confirm the pick-up time and location at least 24 hours prior to the activity.